Trapped by espurr..

Kevin1312

I am in the wispy park and was bounding and walking with Espurr, at a certain point i see I can't move anymore and I'm stuck in an angle between the wall and Espurr. If someone can help I would really appreciate it, I don't want to create a new file and restart the game.(sorry for the grammar errors, but english it's not my first language).

Edited by Kevin1312
Add video

6 hours ago, Kevin1312 said:

I am in the wispy park and was bounding and walking with Espurr, at a certain point i see I can't move anymore and I'm stuck in an angle between the wall and Espurr. If someone can help I would really appreciate it, I don't want to create a new file and restart the game.(sorry for the grammar errors, but english it's not my first language).

Post your save file in here and can try to unstick you
User>SavedGames>Rejuv>game.rxdata

1 hour ago, Kevin1312 said:

Moved you out from that corner
Let me know if the game for whatever reason fights you on loading it
>Had to rename it to Game_10,rxdata cause i have that many save files, just rename back to game.rxdata and replace one in folder with this one

Game_10.rxdata

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Mimikyu said:

Moved you out from that corner
Let me know if the game for whatever reason fights you on loading it
>Had to rename it to Game_10,rxdata cause i have that many save files, just rename back to game.rxdata and replace one in folder with this one

Game_10.rxdata 303.21 kB · 1 download

Thx so much, i really appreciate it. I just loaded it and theres no problem. Thx again ! :)