Renegade Route Timeline

cyberfox096

I was wondering what the timeline of the renegade route followed. At the end of the Terajuma arc, Rune had just arrived at Grand Dream city with Huey, and the gym leaders had left to find Souta with Eldest. After the first time-travel arc, Rune had become entrenched as the Puppet Master, Xara and Jean were dead, and the gym leaders were missing. After the player confesses to Cassandra/Forces Florin to kill the Bladestar Grunts, the player has another time travel arc. After this arc, Flora has her trial, escapes, and has her plan ready for the GD Ball. After the third time travel Arc, the GD Ball is detonated, the tournament occurs, and Florin is executed in a sham trial. I was just wondering exactly how long was between each segment, since Flora was still alive and in jail a month after chapter 14. The time travel arcs throw several plot holes that would not make sense even in the weird timeline of the game.

I would dare to say that some chapters can take from 2 weeks to 1 month, since S.S. Oceana events start in July or June, while Terajuma Arc should take all of September and Ch15 + .Karma Files whole November and December. In a Pokèmon game, time don't make sense often and many times that's not even important, so I never thought about how much time passed between chapters and arcs.