Healing Butterflies

comcart

Alright, maybe this is a silly post, but I'm a bit antsy about my first Renegade Route of the game, and want to make sure I get things right, without having to debug anything, and just force the game to work for me. I've heard from other people that eventually, those healing butterflies that read "your soul feels rejuvenated" will eventually stop healing you, and force your hp to 1 across all your team if you've been horrible enough. And... I just want to ask... I've done very few sidequests, only really focused on winning the Madame X battle because I wanted the cooler dialogue, and have super duper low Karma all around, as well as negative relationship points with every single important character... And yet the butterflies are still healing my team properly?

Granted, I'm only at Teila Resort, and about to get the second Relic from Amber, but... If anyone knows when about, or h o w you get the butterflies to stop healing you, I'd really like to know, because I've sorta just been waiting on that sign to make sure I'm doing everything properly here for my route.

• Global Mods
18 minutes ago, comcart said:

Alright, maybe this is a silly post, but I'm a bit antsy about my first Renegade Route of the game, and want to make sure I get things right, without having to debug anything, and just force the game to work for me. I've heard from other people that eventually, those healing butterflies that read "your soul feels rejuvenated" will eventually stop healing you, and force your hp to 1 across all your team if you've been horrible enough. And... I just want to ask... I've done very few sidequests, only really focused on winning the Madame X battle because I wanted the cooler dialogue, and have super duper low Karma all around, as well as negative relationship points with every single important character... And yet the butterflies are still healing my team properly?

Granted, I'm only at Teila Resort, and about to get the second Relic from Amber, but... If anyone knows when about, or h o w you get the butterflies to stop healing you, I'd really like to know, because I've sorta just been waiting on that sign to make sure I'm doing everything properly here for my route.

Healing butterflies will only lower your HP if your Karma value is below 0.

56 minutes ago, Dred said:

Healing butterflies will only lower your HP if your Karma value is below 0.

Ah! Okay, thank you!!! I thought that might've been the case... Welp, time to carry on!!