Versions 2, 3 and 11.

trickroom

So since old versions are now partially cannon, I've been wanting to check out said old versions, and even try to do a playthrough by hopping from one version to the next in order. I've managed to get my hands on nearly every version, but Version 2, Version 3 and Version 11 elude me. I'll go through why each of these Versions have still eluded me individually:

Version 2: Simply put, this version is so old I haven't found any hint of a download link. My main method of searching is the Wayback machine, allowing me to look at the old forums and past version links. Wayback simply doesn't go back that far.

Version 3: This one makes me sad, because I did find the download links, but the account hosting them got banned or the files were removed by the user, meaning no download.

Version 11: This one baffles me honestly, because you would think if i could find versions 4 and 5, 11 would be easy, right? Thing is, the download links got taken down for some reason. Files are just gone. Notably though, the PBS files are still there, so its likely someone more familiar with that kind of file type could make a Pseudo version 11 maybe?

V11 and V2 have both been found by other people at this point, leaving just V3 to be found. Shoutouts to the people who looked through places I didn't think to check/couldn't check.

If you have V3 still installed on your computer, post a google drive link or mediafire download in the replies. I might throw up a bounty of 50 dollars at some point for V3 but don't count on it. In the meantime, here's a google drive link to the versions I do have, minus 13.5 because its still available for download right now. note these are all unpatched, as far as i can tell.

TLDR: Looking for working download of Version 3.

EDIT: V2 has been found by glitchedcat in a dropbox link shared on an old post. V11 (and every other version except V3 lol) was found by warriorgallade in a reddit post made 2 months ago.

Hello! Long time lurker here, I think I can help.

While I have vague memories of playing v11, it turns out I'd overwritten my files with v12 when updating. However, I scoured online and found this post on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonRejuvenation/comments/18awct7/the_hidden_jewel/. It contains almost all the versions from v1 to v12 (except v3), which is pretty helpful. Given that the file is large, I've downloaded v11 from here and separately re-uploaded it to https://mega.nz/file/rcMgmQxY#P2ieA_7ensN1HMlqlqOQv9mW27jdVTxWysAoswnXG6o, feel free to use whichever is more convenient.

As for v3? It's not in the reddit link - and while the Wayback machine seems to display a mediafire page (using the wordpress website as an input), the generated links go nowhere and no downloads happen from there.  Unfortunately, the reddit OP has deleted their account so I can't easily find more info on them (or whether they eventually found v3). The only other lead I have and couldn't explore further is Jan's patreon, it seems to have a bunch of posts and some may be relevant to this.

wow thats... actually pretty great. guess someone did the same thing i did and ran into the same roadblocks. Ill update the main post. looks like v3 is the big one we're missing.

As for the patreon, I'm a member and can confirm theres no download for v3, just a link to the new v1 download and a special version of v12.