Edge Stream Re-Launch and Contest!

Eternal Edge

So I haven't streamed in forever, and I want to really start being more professional about it. I've added an actual set of rules to act as guidelines for my stream, they'll be listed below. I'll continue to stream whatever games I feel like playing. I've had some wonderful topic banners and overlays done by Erick added to the stream as well!

1) Edge's word is law.
2) Don't be an idiot.
3) At least TRY to keep things somewhat PG-13.

As for the contest, it seems I've forgotten a couple things when asking for Erick's art and I don't wanna add more work to him. So, here we go!

The contest will go for a month after this post is made in order to be sure everyone has time to desgin and work on what they want! The contests are as follows!

Profile Avatar and Profile Banner -

Design an Avatar for me to use on Twitch along with a banner to go with it.

The prize for this one will be a 10 Dollar Steam (or League of Legends) card!

Offline Stream Image -

Design a static image that will server as my streams picture when I'm not streaming!

The prize for this one is that I'll let you pick 1 game and we'll co-commentate on it for 1-2 hours of my stream. I must either own the game, or it must be a game that is publicly free for it to be a valid choice. (I reserve the right to substitute this prize with another $10 card if I feel like you won't fit in on the stream)

• 2 weeks later...