Worthwhile Pokemon hacks?

Yuki

Snakewood, Naranja, that one hack with Touhou, Brown, Prism, I think that's good enough to last you a while.

FUCK pokemon snakewood! DO NOT PLAY that shit! that is the worst hack I ever played. that game should be condemned with its creator.

Exactly, light platinum is a good choice to spend some time, as it is pretty long, having two leagues and the world championship to beat, but if you want something challenging and hard, download pokemon Dark rising.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't even know if this post is still read, but whatever. You can always try the Ruby Destiny series. (What? They're better than Snakewood!) There is also a new hack I would recommend: Adventure Red. This concentrates on the manga storyline. And then there is also Flora Sky and Light Platinum, like already said. You may also try Dark Rising. The creator of it is currently busy on Dark Rising 2. (It may already be finished, but I'm not sure of that.) That's kind of all hacks I can think of at the moment.

FUCK pokemon snakewood! DO NOT PLAY that shit! that is the worst hack I ever played. that game should be condemned with its creator.

LOL why, because it's disgustingly hard or just zombifyingly weird? xD