The cheer Rin up thread!

Skeleton

You're in good hands, so don't worry ;). Also, I hope you're listening to some music or something, because being in a hospital for days can be easily one of the most painful and boring shits you can ever go through... So yeah, hope u get well soon, gurl!

oh yes kick dat heimerdonger bby

Anyway maybe I should update. c:

Maybe on Sunday they'll allow me outside this part of the hospital and I can go down to the restaurant and have chicken nuggets and internet on my laptop. :D And I didn't wake up last night! So I finally slept well. Woo. I need to wear a thing always also. It's pretty tight on my leg but it's so it doesn't get more swollen because there's a possiblity it will stay swollen forever. I don't have to wear it at night luckily. Walking still hurts but I walk better than before, but I also have to walk further and more. That ryhmes ughhh. They still don't know what the cause of all this is though. We thought maaaybe my fall from a year or two ago had something to do with it. But we're not sure. After the fall I did get inexplainable bruises on my legs and pain that we thought was just because I slept wrong or something. But we'll see. My dad still wants to go to a hospital that's specialized with veins and all that bloody stuff. Then they'll scan my stuff and maybe I need to get surgery to make the vein the clot is in work again, or work better if it already does. They'll place a weird thingy in it. :D But they say it doesn't really hurt so I don't mind I guess. Now I'll update more in a few days or maybe on wednesday if I go home! I hope I can go home, but at this rate they're almost sure. The medicine is working pretty well, and I haven't had more fevers. Now I must leave you all to try and complete all special levels in Super Mario 3D Land because I already completed the normal levels 100% in about a day.

Welp, better late than never. Pls don't kill me, I didn't know and I care about people and stuff and stuff. ;w;

​Hope you get the hell out of there soon and I hope your blood clot clears up. The best of wishes and for more pudding. For those haters out there against Rinny, let this be a warning.

ed3.jpg

In all seriousness, I hope you get well. Things are a little boring without ya. It still seems a little odd, this clot. I mean, I really am curious to see what the cause is.

Um...Not physically see because...um yeah that goes against my moral standards. I mean..your...I should shut the hell up.

You'll pull through, I might not be the funniest guy in the world. Cuz that's bill Cosby. BUT I can at least give you some sort of advice.

I dealt with plenty of issues and painful long days and stretching and slipping and crutching all over the place the time I snapped my leg in half.

But I didn't let that make me stop doing what I want to do, I didn't give into the pain because it's just another stupid body over reaction to something as small as getting shot with a paintball every single time.

So chin up slightly older than me kid! You can get through this! Just don't let another annoying obstacle stop you from doing what you think you should be doing! Unless that's killing yourself cuz we'd miss you so please don't do that...

Sincerely Jake.

*epic wink*

• 1 month later...

I'm late! I'm late! I'm late! But still good luck Rin in any future endeavours And let's hope you don't get anything like that again ^_^

(I was late and probably spelled endeavours wrong :D)