Cloyster

Bullet

To submit a set for this Pokémon, please Copy and Paste the following code into a new reply and fill it out accordingly. Please post only set per reply.
[quote][Set Name]
[Species Name] (M/F) @ [Hold Item]
Trait: [Ability]
EVs: [EVs]
[Nature] Nature
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4

[Description of Set][/quote]
Please note that the format for the set's details matches that produced by Pokemon Online's Export Button, so feel free to copy/paste sets directly from your teams, with your own description provided.

I don't mind lending a hand, I got a Cloyster I use on my team that works fairly well.

RS Cloyster
Cloyster (M/F) @ Ice Jewel
Trait: Skill Link
EVs: 136 Atk / 120 SDef / 252 Spd
Lonely Nature
- Icicle Spear
- Ice Beam
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin

[The use of this set is so that you could use Rapid Spin to get off things like Stealth Rock, and still be able to deal massive damage. The way I use it is that I first lay down Toxic Spikes, and until the opponent uses Stealth Rock (etc.), use Icicle Spear to deal damage.]

I don't know if its good or not, but it seems to work for me! :)

[Standard Shell Smasher]
[Cloyster] [M/F) @ [Focus Sash]
Trait: [Skill Link]
EVs: [252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP]
[Nature] Adamant
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Shell Smash
- Ice Shard/Shell Blade

[Thanks to Shell Smash, Cloyster has risen above mediocrity to become a top level threat. This is the golden standard Cloyster, which exhibits the big advantages it has. With the crushing move, you'll double your attack, speed, and special attack, at the cost of your defense stats. Icicle Spear coupled with Skill Link is a deadly force, even being able to OHKO some Skarmories. Rock Blast is another abuser of Skill Link, and provides fairly good coverage. Finally, Ice Shard is usually preferred to hit other priority users, but Shell Blade is a decent secondary STAB option. Spin support is encouraged unless it's leading, lest your sash be broken and you be vulnerable while Shell Smashing.]

• 11 months later...
[size=6][u][b][i]THIS IS A GEN 1 SET. DO NOT ASK ABOUT ITEMS OR EVS![/i][/b][/u][/size]

Cloyster (M) @ (No Item)
- Substitute
- Supersonic
- Toxic
- Surf
What is this? I don't even- Yup. It's a walling Cloyster. Before Cloyster became the bane of a lot of teams in Gen 5, it was designed with a very sexy defense stat. With a very nice 458 defense stat, Cloyster is going to be tanking a lot of shit. Substitute makes sure that your "tankiness" goes to new bounds. Supersonic trolls the opposing team. Hard. Toxic whittles down other walls, and makes sure Cloyster will out last them. For the final move slot Surf is there, so Cloyster can dish out even more damage.