Rate the above person's username

Flux

So the name says it all. Rate the username of the above poster. Try not to say anything that could be taken overly offensive and follow the forum rules.

Examples:

Dr0oblecaps: (Rating me)

Boo, I hate mathematical terms. 0/10

(If you didn't already know, Flux is a term used to measure the flow of things to put it basically. You learn something new every day, right?)

RainbowdashRulez:

Erm... What's a Drooblecap? 5/10

Flux:

NOOOOO!!!! MORE BRONIES!!! BEGONE, FOUL FIEND!!!!!!!!! 10/10!!!!!!

Anyway, I think you get the point.

(NOTE: Any opinions that may or may not be about bronies expressed in this post are not my own. (Maybe) They were merely used as instructional matter.)

Honestly I don't like the idea of this game, judging an interchangeable avatar is one thing. But judging a username hits home a little more. It's not an as much as an expression, but more of an identity. Usernames are kinda important to people and they can be offended if you critique them on it

Yeah, playing this pretty much makes you a dick. Especially when usernames are like people's own names.

I don't know if I'd go so far as to say that, but I can see both of your points. I've played this game on other forums and nobody seemed to be offended, so I assumed I could bring it here. Personally, I wouldn't really care even if I got rated a zero. It's their opinion, so you have to take it as such. Just because someone may not like the same things as you doesn't mean you should feel bad, right? I like plenty of things that my close friends don't, but I'm not offended by their opinions.

So yeah, basically I see your point, but will allow people to play if they want. It all comes down to personal choice.

8/10 it's pretty good and unique.

Also, I LOVE the Sword of Truth series, but I've never met anyone else who read them. Gratch was one of my favorties. ;)

Edited by Flux

• 1 year later...