And so, It comes to this!

Mashew

23 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinon?

• Option 1
    • Option 2

I've discussed this with Ace members already so you don't have to vote again, but if you'd like to go ahead~. If you'd like to know the votes it was..

Option 1: 1 vote

Option 2: 15 votes

With 6th gen league coming we have a few issues Now, with this all coming back we have a new type meaning 18 badges total. Meaning that everyone challenging is going to have to get their badge in order to move on. The problem being, that'd be like 50 challenges a night. With this topic there'll be a poll with what we have come up with. Two options.

Option 1: We give Adrienn a grace period where xe get a certain amount of time of limited battles or none at all to get through and prepared for the loads of challengers coming after xem.

Option 2: Mass Reset. It's really as simple as that, everyone starts back at square one and instead of starting up with Season 2 again we go to Season 3. Same leaders and what not with Adrienn and Arc added. Everything would be the same barring that. This may be a good choice because we have a new badge system as well that I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about. If I am I will edit or post again~

Please feel free to post your opinion as well!

Um. About the league thing.

I'd like to note that's actually more technical issues than ANYTHING. Not a lack of help or people at all. For one, we had to wait on Gen 6 stuff before doing anything, we had that pretty quick. Next, we wanted to give the leaders some time to adjust to 6th gen. Simple enough. Then due to introduction of two new leaders this season, we've had to get them up to speed and determine lineup placements based on type strength as of 6th gen. And now that all that's sorted out, we're currently getting our TC generator - you know, your card into the league? - updated to accomodate for all the new 6th gen stuff, which is the most time consuming out of all of this because the people who update it do have other projects and life things to do. League will come back soon, relax. Straight from the host of Sapphire Line's mouth.

But for now? If you could please stop going on about League not currently running? I agree that it's one of the main attractions to this place and it may seem a little boring without it, but the constant asking about it is not speeding up the process. I'm sorry it's been taking so long, but rushing things is a no-no. I for one am getting a little tired of " Bring back league" "When's league coming back?" " This place is totally boring without League." , and all that. We understand you enjoy it. But we're working on it and it takes time. Gen 6 has only officially been out for what... about 3 1/2 months now? Barely a quarter of a year. Please take the timeframe into account.

I'd think you would have wanted to reset anyways to get in some Gen 6 things

coughdragalglecough

Am all for the reset. No point in trying to run a season two. plus maybe i can get into the hall of fame again

Only one person in the entire community is against the reset at the time of this post.

Erick's right, season 2 is long behind us and with the transition between generations there's no point in making this Season 2.5.

I'm not sure why we're having this vote, the old machine is broken and needs replacing.

I'd think you would have wanted to reset anyways to get in some Gen 6 things

coughdragalglecough

Am all for the reset. No point in trying to run a season two. plus maybe i can get into the hall of fame again

I am changing a few things. For one thing I'm gonna use Avalugg. Cause that thing needs some love.

I am changing a few things. For one thing I'm gonna use Avalugg. Cause that thing needs some love.

Same here. Avalugg is awesome. Still an ice type but as Serbii puts it "It just barely scrapes into standard play." Bottom of the OU ladder is still OU. Also late, but still voted for option 2. [Though I'm probobly baised]