Which of the Big Five do you like better?

Gyaradoskiller

Big Five  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the Big Five do you like better?

But most Brits are racist amd homophobic. In fact, racism and homophobia came from them. Also, most other people hate Britain a lot. And at least France didn't come to an African country and start the apartheid.

Also, I don't really care for Napoleon at all.

Homophobic? I thought they had a higher approval rating for homosexuality than did the united states.

Most other people hate Britain? Dunno what you're talking about. Americans love the British. (And the Germans) (France is a love/hate relationship) (Italy knows how to feed people. yummmmm)

Pretty sure France was balls deep in the african slave trade as much as any other country, actually. I mean, if you look at them islands of the southeastern US coast and all... them islands will tell you stories. If the French had had the capability of doing so, they would have expanded slavery in the place of the british.

I suppose the French would care for Napoleon about as much as the Germans would care for Hitler.

And seeing as how the US has such good rapport with 'em, I say UK. BBC and dry humor ftw.

Also, take this tangentially related video:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=650608894999174

I think you guys are looking at history a bit too hard. I know they say that history repeats, but they shouldn't be such a major factor in this. Try to look at the countries as what they represent now? ... Though I can probably only say this since Australia only has around less than 200 years of history (and I only took History for a year then switched to Geography, lel), but that's just the way I see things.

And yeah I think we all know here that no one is trying to start a heated argument, they're just posting their opinions, but let's just resolve this now (with no conclusion). None of this is directed at anyone in particular, but I think enough facts and opinions (incorrect, or correct) have been stated.

Mael, what's that video from? I like how he said adults who believe in angels. I've never really thought of grouping those religions with that term before.

Where is America? If we go down we're taking the whole world with us!. I hate America. At least the republicans anyway

The Big Five are the five most powerful and richest countries in Europe and in the European Union. I learned this term while reading about the Eurovision Song Contest.