Which of the Big Five do you like better?

Gyaradoskiller

Big Five  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the Big Five do you like better?

Falklands War

So I'm assuming your from Argentina then?

Yup, not that I was alive back then, but when you are studiying Engineer in Weaponry and you found that because of that war you have a 100 years prohibition in buying whatever that was used after the WW2 and still paying debts to the UK, you get a bit sad.

Those glory days were full of slavery and ethnic clensings.

The Empire also ended the Slave Trade. I know almost no brits who are racist and homophobic. We're a very accepting culture. You get the odd ones out, as in any culture, ofc.

On the other hand, I know several French (black) people, who said that they came to the UK because they couldn't take the racism that they suffered in France any more.

Magikarpkiller-that post is a prime example of you being racist. Please stop.

The Empire also ended the Slave Trade. I know almost no brits who are racist and homophobic. We're a very accepting culture. You get the odd ones out, as in any culture, ofc.On the other hand, I know several French (black) people, who said that they came to the UK because they couldn't take the racism that they suffered in France any more. Magikarpkiller-that post is a prime example of you being racist. Please stop.

*sigh* I'm not even being racist. Pls.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Support Squad

But most Brits are racist amd homophobic. In fact, racism and homophobia came from them. Also, most other people hate Britain a lot. And at least France didn't come to an African country and start the apartheid.

Also, I don't really care for Napoleon at all.

Coming from the UK and going to one of the scummiest schools in the east midlands, i can tell you that any insults regarding race or sexuality arent meant a a slight to that group. Everyone just uses the words because they are assosciated with negativity. Its all about reading between the lines.