Weezing

Bullet

To submit a set for this Pokémon, please Copy and Paste the following code into a new reply and fill it out accordingly. Please post only set per reply.
[quote][Set Name]
[Species Name] (M/F) @ [Hold Item]
Trait: [Ability]
EVs: [EVs]
[Nature] Nature
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4

[Description of Set][/quote]
Please note that the format for the set's details matches that produced by Pokemon Online's Export Button, so feel free to copy/paste sets directly from your teams, with your own description provided.

• 1 month later...
/endpokédexhiatus

[Physical Tank]
[Weezing] (M/F) @ Black Sludge]
Trait: [Levitate]
EVs: [252 Defense, 252 Special Defense, 4 HP]
[Nature] Bold
- Will o Wisp
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt
- Pain Split

[First of all, don't try to use this thing in OU. You will get raped up the anus repetitively. In a lower tier however, Weezing can be quite the effective physical tank. Will o Wisp waters down physically inclined Pokemons' attacks even more, and can help even when Weezing is gone. TBolt and Flamethrower get quite some decent coverage, though it's too bad Weezing doesn't get Ice Beam. Finally, Pain Split is the closest thing to a reliable recovery move Weezing has, and the fairly low HP of Weezing helps boost its recovery a bit.]

------------------------------------------------------
[color="#FF8C00"]Geo here with another ninja edit but with Nerdy equations WDFUX? Trolls do math no fuckin' way!, Weezing + Clear smog = ultra troll on Physical set up sweepers,including some Blaziken and their attemps on baton passing boost.I suggest using it over T-Bolt cause Poison + Fire is good coverage if you include the Steel types into say problem. /endnerdymode [/color]

• 9 months later...
Haters gonna hate C:
Weezing (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Poison Gas
- Flamethrower
- Pain Spilt
- Curse

Well the gist of this To toxic your Enemy then to curse to get that defense up while they doing God's know what. pain Spilt to try and heal off damage and flamthrower to try and kill them. This set is only for Physical sweepers in his class. any special pricks attack and this dude is dead ._. .

Prozing VII (Weezing) (M) @ Black Sludge

EVs: 128 HP / 128 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Will-O-Wisp
- Flamethrower
- Stockpile
- Pain Split/ Clear Smog

YES! A weezing thread, I love this pokeman, the ultimate troll. Okay... put in the wisp so that you don't take as much damage from physical attacks, and stock pile up while they think they can hurt you. Clear Smog or Pain Split to troll, Pain Split over Smog because you can use that as healing, but, Smog can also troll set ups that could end you.

This guy's a great sand counter because of his physical bulk and access to will-o-wisp. Bye-bye, excadrill!
I've no set to submit (I use Bullet's) but have my two cents to throw in.
Weezing, while outclassed by many other physical walls, is very potent in lower tiers because of his reasonably usable movepool.
His access to levitate is a godsend when being swept by something with earthquake (unless it's a damn haxorus) which gives him an interesting spot in the metagame. As with all bulky poison's, I suggest black sludge over leftovers to discourage Trick or Switcheroo.

• 4 months later...
What am I doing here ._.

Weezing (F) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Taunt
- Clear Smog

This set prevents set-ups. However it falls to Status and Taunt.

I think this would be pretty good for Weezing. Cuz theres gotta be some way to use this guy in OU kinda like audino.

Weezing (M) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Dark Pulse
- Will-O-Wisp
- Toxic
- Venoshock

Blacksludge heals him
High Defense combined with bold nature
Dark pulse protects against Psychich types
Will-O-Wisp just for status
Toxic + Venoshock = Sweeper

It sucks doesnt it...i knew it.

[quote name='Icy' timestamp='1337689842' post='33344'] It sucks doesnt it...i knew it. [/quote]
Shuddup and have confidance in yourself. It's great overall but Dark Pulse is just unnecessary.

• 5 months later...
I was recently alerted to the rather startling fact that weezing has no regenerative abilities.

---

Weezing (M/F) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Haze
- Pain Split

---

Basically, meant to jam set-ups, and look, it regenerates! Provided there's no Substitute up, of course, but the only ground-type that regularly runs Substitute is gliscor, anyway.

Thunderbolt was the move of choice as it gets past heatran, though if you had other stuff on your team that covers heatran you could opt for other moves.