Seaking

Bullet

To submit a set for this Pokémon, please Copy and Paste the following code into a new reply and fill it out accordingly. Please post only set per reply.
[quote][Set Name]
[Species Name] (M/F) @ [Hold Item]
Trait: [Ability]
EVs: [EVs]
[Nature] Nature
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4

[Description of Set][/quote]
Please note that the format for the set's details matches that produced by Pokemon Online's Export Button, so feel free to copy/paste sets directly from your teams, with your own description provided.

• 9 months later...
Seaking (M) @ Life Orb

Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Megahorn
- Poison Jab
- Waterfall
- Rain Dance

FUCK YEAH. Looks like I'm making a NU Rain tonight, doesn't it? Anyways, Megahorn and Poison Jab for coverage, and c'mon it's fucking cool to use those moves as Seaking >>

Waterfall cause duh. Rain Dance cause duh.

I took a speed Nature because I wanted him to be a little faster than most, however you can switch it for an Atk nature if you want.

• 2 months later...
FUCK YEAH SEAKING

[CB]
[Seaking] (M/F) @ [Choice Band]
Trait: [Lightningrod]
EVs: [252 Atk/252 Speed/4 HP]
[Nature] Adamant
- Waterfall
- Megahorn
- Return
- Bounce
[Look at your Seaking. Now look at mine. What difference do you see? Oh, none? Well that's probably true, because Seaking is a pretty weak Pokemon, I'd dare say in the same league as Farfetch'd. It has no base stats exceeding 100, a very shallow movepool, and average ablities at best. This simple set looks to capitalize on what is its best stat, a 92 base attack stat. Seaking's speed is also pretty bad, thus we use Adamant, you could even switch the Speed EVs to HP EVs, though don't expect to be bulky either way. In any case, Seaking's best quality in this set might actually be its ability, Lightningrod, which I did say was only ok. In this case, it makes your only weakness grass(now if only you had defenses to capitalize!), and can complement Pokemon weak to Electric. Other options for moves, well, Seaking can use Ice Beam. It's ok I suppose for predicting switch ins, and a boost from your Lightningrod can amp up its power. Just remember to switch your nature to a non -SpAtk nature. And then, ummm, Poison Jab? I wasn't kidding when I said Seaking had a very shallow movepool. Have fun kids!]

Problem? (Seaking) (F) @ Life Orb

Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Signal Beam
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Soak/ Scald

Put Seaking in rain and can do some sweeping. For SE against all pokemon start off with Soak and HP Grass; but if you don't need to, just use a coverage move that would SE. Scald over Soak if you don't want a 2/3 turn kill. But Soak really messes with STAB and a teammate Zapdos could take over if Seaking dies.