[OOC/Signup] As Gods Sleep. . .

Chevaleresse

Gale, you've got a dive ball now. i like the dive ball the most of the three ball types you've got. (it's my water typing that's causing the preference.)

[EDIT]: Sark, we know you're there!

[EDIT2]: We know you're there too, Theo!

[EDIT3]: Zephyr, you have a Dive ball in your possession.

Edited by K_H

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh. well, some time has passed since i was on the ledge and saw you fail to use Rock Smash on that boulder, so she could've carried you over in the meantime.

it's an implied action, not an actual one. once the post of what Yuki has done comes out, it will be an actual action. i'm going to have Yuki's post be a "While all this is going on..." post.

Also I am not sure if Nivia followed me and Blaze this far up, but I think Darklight has been missing for a bit so I can't really say. Also not sure if FLux is still interested lol, he hasn't posted like as long as I have lol.

also for my post referencing Theo, Nivia, and Blaze's sake. If they're no longer interested, i can remove the bit about the Dewgong and the Cyndaquil.

Edited by K_H

;)

[EDIT]: it may be that Kenny is at Critical Level (the level at which the pokemon only needs one more EXP point to evolve.) that encounter with the houndoom brought him up a level, as did the encounter with the group after falling off the cliff (in other words, he's at Level 16). if i'm not mistaken, @Murdoc, Aramantha's also at level 16...

Edited by K_H

K_H, I don't know if I'm entirely comfortable with a certain part of your RP style. You seem to be sort of half-bunnying quite often. While you aren't necessarily taking control of the characters directly, encountering them in placing where they haven't been stated to be as of yet can annoy some people. Just be very careful when posting about another person's character. Basically, if they haven't directly stated something, don't assume it. I personally would say the same about making another person's Pokemon faint, but I'm not sure how others feel about that specifically.