[OOC/Signup] As Gods Sleep. . .

Chevaleresse

Sorry if I came off as harsh, but it's just something to watch for. I don't really like to be the guy to correct people because I always come off sounding rude...

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey, where i live, it's practically a storm coming along every week.

(Near the Polar Front.)

Plus, there's Lake Effect Snow from Lake Onondoga in the Wintertime, so yeah.

Evolution via friendship happens at near maximum i.e.; having absolute trust in the trainer and basically being willing to give your life for them.

Sorry? Gale isn't typically the loving style, but he will probably come close when his ass is in need of saving again. After that, I'd say he's 2/3 of the way to absolute trust with Amarantha.

Finally managed to find the time to get online and post. My Spring break was practically wasted because of my internship, so I have been playing catch up on my free time (which is like a few minutes before I fall asleep). Because of this, I will say now that if things are moving quickly, someone may bunny me to avoid slowing the rp down.

As for the trust thing, I believe it should be the Pokemon trusting the trainer, as Murdoc did say in his last post.

it seems that because of that last battle, my PC Evolved.

[EDIT]: NVM, I haven't evolved yet. however, i will after this next battle.

Edited by K_H

It is okay, I don't mind teaching ya things, just know that when you attack a Player's PC you declare the attack, but don't say it connects most of the time. We at least need a chance to dodge it. (We will also have to sometimes take blows, so don't worry about somebody just always dodging your attacks, we are good rpers so we won't do that to you.).

it's just like how I'll try to raise my Scalchop in defense, but sometimes i'm not quick enough. even when i do, it only Reduces the damage dealt. i'll let you guys strike the first blow this time.

Edited by K_H

We aren't going to attack. At least Theo won't unless provoked, we will try to solve it peacefully first as is his way. Others I can't really vouch for as they are their characters.

Edited by Hukuna

well, it seems that it's too late for a peaceful settlement! Kenny acted out of rage!

[EDIT]: sorry about the Doublepost. i didn't refresh my browser.

Edited by K_H

Kenny just had some sense knocked into him, and he's calmed down.

on an unrelated sidenote, neither pokemon knows that they've evolved, but they know that the other one has. it's odd, really.

Edited by K_H

I like it, is kinda funny. Shows how caught up in their emotions they were. Though we should give it a bit of a rest, just so others can get a word into what just happened, I am sure they would like to react. A lot just happened.