[OOC/Signup] As Gods Sleep. . .

Chevaleresse

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so yeah, my PC just totally broke down after the two events that just happened.

[EDIT]: There i go again, not reloading!

Edited by K_H

Zephyr actually lowered her gun... welp

Nivia still saw it in her hand. She doesn't take too kindly to any human since she became the hunted when she was thrown into this world. The Dewgong will probably open up again, eventually.

just so you guys know, my character is closer to the mountain than any of you guys by about a mile. however, he's not in good shape, having collapsed from exhaustion.

oh. oops.

[EDIT]: would it be OK with you guys if my PC left the Main Group to train on his own?

Edited by K_H

Murdoc, does it also hit the rocks Yuki and I just traversed? Also, personwithbanana, could you please post a bit more?

Edit: And I also just realised that I'm not currently on the list of people who signed up.

Edited by Bibarel

Murdoc, does it also hit the rocks Yuki and I just traversed? Also, personwithbanana, could you please post a bit more?

Edit: And I also just realised that I'm not currently on the list of people who signed up.

Yes, and I'm lazy and forgot to add you.

Just FYI: As a DM, I don't believe in sparing those who willfully run to their doom. (E.g. bumrushing a Hydreigon as a bidoof.) Bibarel, you'd better hope people come to your aid.

Speaking of, where's Acqui?

Don't worry, I'm not going to try and mono that Hydreigon, that would be suicide.

KH, I know this is particularly based off the games, but can try and make your posts feel less gamey? Like stats etc don't really exist in this. SInce this is an rp that stuff would be much to limiting, and refering to it when in character is really jarring, and is weird. Even if this was in the game, a character wouldn't ever know that the stats exist, he would have no way of knowing the Hydriegon would be faster than anybody, because in his point of view all he can see is what is in front of him. Like I am not trying to be a jerk, but is really bothering me, because it makes your posts really weird to read next to the others.

alright thanks man. Sorry if I came off sounding like a bit of a jerk, but this si an rp so it is a bit different then the games, most things about Base stats, or the other Game mechanics of the series do not apply to the rp. Think of it this way, it is more of a hybrid of the games and the anime. That is all I will say on this matter, but thanks man.