[OOC/Signup] As Gods Sleep. . .

Chevaleresse

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure. I'll assume they are headed to the same place as you guys for now.

EDIT: I know a Hydreigon would easily be OHKO'd by a moonblast in the games, but this is basically the first "boss fight," and it would be boring if it just ended like that. (On top of the already illogical nature of the Fairy type.)

Murdoc, i'd like it if i took another hit from the Hydregion so that i can do a move that i found Dewott is able to do while seeing the Movepool on Bulbapedia: Revenge. is that OK? or should i wait?

Murdoc, My OC is ready to be hit, and my OC's ready to return the attack with the Revenge he's charged up.

Edited by K_H

What move did you use, by the way? The description is unclear.

The water surrounding her should be Aqua Ring. The move she used to cripple Hydreigon was Icy Wind. And she is now charging up for an Ice Beam

@K_H: Yeah, the mobile version needs some work on that aspect.

Edited by DarkLight

ikr

but no really, fuck fairies. As I've said before, having competitive experience has shown me that Dragon, as a type, was and is in no way OP. Steel types are ubiquitous, and every single one is murdered by common coverage moves except for maybe Kingdra. Then, fairy came along and will probably drive everything but the absolute best dragons down into the dirt by forcing you to either a. not use dragons or b. use coverage that is almost completely worthless otherwise. The type is completely nonsensical in almost every way. Literally the only part that makes sense about Fairy's matchups is the weakness to Steel due to the myth of cold iron.

and the Poison Weakness? where'd that come from?

or being NVE on Fire, resisting Bug, being FUCKING IMMUNE to Dragon, supereffective on dark and fighting. . . literally no sense. I don't really get a lot of the balancing logic, either. Nerf dragons, okay, nerf dark offensively, but dark is already shit defensively, why did it need a nerf? Why force Poison and Steel to be offensive types? Why the fuck would you nerf Bug? I can think of two competitively viable bugs, maybe three. Fire didn't need a buff, it's already strong. Fighting was also kind of unnecessary, because it's not really all that OP either; yes, not many things resist it, but Flying isn't exactly uncommon. If anything, Flying needs a buff by giving us more than two good flying attacks.

I don't think Fairy is that bad imo. I do agree the Dragon nerfs are a bit harsh, but most of the other stuff was really marginal. Also in my experince I have seen few Fairies, but maybe I am lucky I dunno. ( I mean on Showdown, since I battle there every once and awhile.) Anyways, enough on that lets stay on topic a little, and try to keep the rants a bit light lol. (( also that doesn't apply to Hukuna lore rants in the Graterras threads, because that is the easiest way for me to spew lore at guys, I know it isn't the most organized way to do it, but it is all jumled my brain so it is the easiest way lol. Covering my bum about my lore rants, don't want people to think I am being a hypocrit lol.))