• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes.

I'll take that "Yes" to mean that I can throw a ball at it ^_^

I be sweeping all the world's asses with this Hydreigon. How many moves does it have? Eight?

remember when we had just started out? i believe Murdoc's exact words were:"If a Pokemon learns a Move, Assume it has it."

[EDIT]: Question: how does one mark Text in their Post as an Anchor for a link?

Edited by K_H

Honestly, I didn't aim to kill. But now that it was killed, this seems far too realistic. I love it.
Also, Murdoc, the first page of this OOC needs to be updated. Zephyr's story isn't in spoiler and could be confusing to any newcomers.

I figure you pull the trigger it should have real consequence. And this is definitely a more "Real" pokeomn type RP. That is a good thing. I really like the juxtaposition of something I grew up with, being turned into something a little darker. Always thought they should make a bit darker of a Pokemon game, I feel like it would do real well.

I think this does that rather incredibly well. I suppose I must give my thanks to Murdoc for making the RP and everyone who has committed. So, thanks to everyone. Now, let's keep rocking this RP.

to make things a bit more... interesting, i'm having my OC be the subject of one attempt at a Capture. wait until he wakes up, and then challenge him.

here's the rules:

1. only Two Pokemon in the Party can be used, and only one at a time, but both can be used in the course of the Battle.

2. this is a Three way Battle. both Trainers must Battle my OC and Each Other.

3. This is a Turn-Based, halfway-between-Pure-Anime-and-Pure-Videogame Battle. one Attack per person, per Turn. my OC is also able to bat away the Pokeball if I want, but I have to flip a Coin to determine whether i do or not (Heads = Yes, Tails = No; unless it's a Dive Ball).

4. If a Pokeball of some sort is used, i'll flip two coins to determine whether it's a Critical Capture (Heads twice in a row = Yes). then, i'll flip a coin a certain amount of times in a row. For the Normal Ball, if any of them are Tails, i break loose. If all of them are Heads, I'm Caught. For the Great Ball, if a Majority of the Flips are Tails, i break loose. If a majority are Heads, i'm Caught. For the Dive Ball, if two-Thirds of the Flips are Tails, i break loose. otherwise, I'm Caught.

here's how the Coin-flipping for the Capture works: if my OC is over Half Health, three Flips are done. if a Quarter or more is left, two Flips are done. if less than a Quarter, but more than 0 of my OC's HP is left, only one coin is flipped. However, if it's a Critical Capture, One Coin is flipped, no matter what condition my OC is in.

5. If you throw a Pokeball of some sort, that's your turn. No Attack can be done at the same time as a Pokeball Throw.

6. If my OC's HP runs out, the Battle Ends without a Capture, and the battle continues between the two Trainers.

7. If all of a Trainer's Team's Pokemon's HP runs out, the Battle Ends without a Capture for the Trainer.

8. If an Area Attack is used in the "Three-way-Battle" mode, both your Opponents' Active Pokemon and My OC are hit by it.

9. If you're using a one-target Attack, clarify who you're aiming at. however, my OC can dodge it. a successful dodge won't happen that often.

10. NO FORFEITING. If you start up a Battle, you Cannot stop untill one of three conditions are met:

1: all opposing Pokemon are KO'd

2: my OC is Caught by someone.

or

3: both of your Team's Pokemon are KO'd

here's a hint to help you out:

the Dive Balls you've got have the highest likeliness of actually Catching my OC. he's not going to bat away that kind of Ball.

Edited by K_H

actually, my OC was fully Healed by Rest.

[EDIT]: um, Murdoc, what the heck is that pokemon you introduced?

Edited by K_H

Oh, you son of a bitch...
Too many goddamn feels! How the hell did you find the perfect way to guilt trip me?!?

In kinder terms, kudos to you, Murdoc. That's just so saddeningly perfect.

Oh. My. G-d.

we just beat up a girl!

/blush in embarassment at being beaten BY a girl while they were battling

Edited by K_H