[OOC/Signup] As Gods Sleep. . .

Chevaleresse

well, Gale had the perfect opportunity to Catch her! why the heck he killed her is beyond me...

Edited by K_H

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What can I say, catching her would be (though less so.) Heartbreaking as well, since you would rip her away from her child. Also I think it was reasonably in Gale's character to do so. Why I can't exactly put my finger on, but I feel like it should have happened that way.

maybe because you yourself said:

for the sake of *rage-inducingly* heartbreakingly powerful roleplaying, things should not go as expected.

Name: Zaka

Trainer

Appearance:love-chan-albums-random-anime-scans-pict

Personality: Smug, Casual, Crazy, and Sly

Back Story: Before the Spear Pillar incident Zaka was 11 year old delinquent, but a stray shot from Dialga made him age 5 years. He went from like a nerd to that one guy everyone wants to be. He uses this too his advantage and butters up girls to do what he wants. Though his pokemon weren't affected by Dialga they haven't gotten used to the new Zaka. Zaka is all-around immature and doesn't work well with people, He's easily convinced and is an orphan because his parents died while heading the Heart Home city, they just happened to be right there when the whole problem stared.

If he is acceptable please tell me. Happy RPing :D

um, Zephyr, Which gender is your Umbreon? that Deino is going to need a Female Parent Figure to help it out as best as possible...

Edited by K_H

Might want to specify what those Pokemon are. And because you mentioned HeartHome city, I'm uncertain you were aware, but this RP does take place in the Reborn region. Just to reiterate the introduction. Welcome, and we hope you enjoy.

@KH I'm uncertain that the Deino will be traveling with the group. The jurisdiction lies with Murdoc. Plus, it would break Gale psychologically to have it along with the group.

Actually I was intending for Houndoom to be the male and yeah, Umbreon to be the girl. They'd have a sibling-type relationship with each other.

Umbreon's actually named Chaos, and Houndoom is Cerberus in the story I wrote for Zephyr(yes, I'm RPing with a character I used in a story I'm working on lol. It's... not really done yet).

Also yeah, I really love how this RP is turning out. XD I'm just trying to figure out HOW to not make Zephyr too insane when she has a moment, and I'm trying to figure out just how to snap her out of it.

Ark are you sure you want Gale to try hooking up with a potentially cray-cray girl by the way? You can try, she's just got a few regrets from her past is all