[OOC/Signup] As Gods Sleep. . .

Chevaleresse

i just got a great idea for my next post...

perhaps the Deino, when consuming the Berries, actually bit through the Scalchop the Berries were on, turning that Scalchop into a Boomerang-like shape. that would make it so that my Dewott could throw that Scalchop, and it would come back to him after he threw it.

what do you think of that idea?

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That sounds a little bit ridiculous......(and by little....I mean a lot lol.). Also, Boomerang while seeming simple really aren't. It biting trough your shalchop, would probably never end in that kind of result. (Not like it is a bad idea, just not very practical, since I doubt you would get the balance needed out of a haphazard bite from a blind baby dragon.)

just because it's in the shape of a Boomerang doesn't mean it becomes a boomerang. perhaps my OC is inspired to turn the damaged Scalchop into a Boomerang because of the new shape of the Scalchop.

Done.

[EDIT]: is it OK if i add a second and third OC for myself? I have an excellent idea on how to add the OCs in, and the second OC can be added in at any time. however, my Third OC will have to wait until Chapter Two. Also, i've got the Ideas for the Profiles all set.

Edited by K_H

• 2 weeks later...

I just re-read the posts from May 6th in the IC. And Kenny, Gale never introduced himself, so your character cannot know my name. You can reference Gale when you aren't speaking directly about him to clarify, but it's impossible for you to know his name until you hear it. Gale has yet to introduce himself.

Would it be okay if I re-introduced Umbreon and Houndoom with their names in at least chapter two, if not now? I'm pretty sure that nobody'd sign up as a shiny Umbreon or Houndoom travelling with a human, specifically Zephyr too

That'd be fine.

KH, I would suggest sticking with one OC. Having multiple is usually not allowed as it is hard for people to play more than one character, and not have all just be the same person with different personalities. Thing is it is hard to make them all stick out from each other, or not just agree with each other on everything. (This is more a problem in D and D where people try to make characters that are super buddy buddy with their character, mostly to carry each other's loot., but it is a problem in forum style RP's too, as the more characters one player plays, the flatter and less interesting they get. If you notice, some NPCs are very flat, that is because Hosts need to run somewhat one dimensional characters because we literally need stock characters to fill since we can't flesh out every person in the world.) Basically, it is very hard to run more than one character, and not being a jerk, but I don't think you could pull it off in a realistic fashion.

Yea trust me, I have rarely seen multiple OCs in something go well, that is why I don't really like it. Possibly Murdoc would allow it, since this is his RP he has final say, but I personally would veto it.

Is there room for one more? This sounds really interesting. I do know that jumping into a story has to be approved first.

If it is alright, I would like someone to compile a list. I got the impossible Steel/Ghost typing doing the trainer test the last time, but before then had rang up Ghost the previous.....six times.

I'd agree with Murdoc, but i'd recommend starting off as a Honedge. That way, your character has room to develop and grow as the RP progresses.

Hmm....Honedge, eh?

Not bad. I'll get to working on character background and whatnot.

EDIT: Found what I was looking for, question answered.

Edited by W1ng3d_One