[OOC/Signup] As Gods Sleep. . .

Chevaleresse

What is it with Gale encountering Pokemon and the Ball he was intending to use to Capture it being Shattered by the Pokemon he was intending to Capture? it's happened twice in a row, now. The first time it happened was with Lily crushing a Great Ball by using Telekinesis, the second time it happened was with Kenny knocking a Dive Ball to the ground with his Scalcharang.

Oh wait, it's probably because of "Murphy's Law", which is evidently running rampant in this RP. That would explain why Cyrus' plan backfired, why Kenny fell down the Cliff when I introduced him, and also why Murdoc didn't reveal the now-orphaned Deino until after Gale had killed the Hydregion. Just as a heads up, guys, expect things to go horribly wrong in this RP when they can. After all, Murphy's Law states this: "If something can go wrong, it will."

Edited by K_H

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Breakfast is on the house!"

*Comes out with a plate of Sunny-side up Eggs, a plate of Scrambled Eggs, a Bagel with Cream Cheese, two plates of Bacon, and several Empty Plates, places them on the Table, then goes back to the Kitchen to cook some more, placing the Sunny-side up Eggs and some Pieces of Bacon in front of Zephyr, and placing the Bagel at my own Place*

"Next Order!"

Indeed, it has been a LONG time.

Edited by K_H

It might be Primal Dialga, seeing as Regular Dialga isn't Red...

but i could be mistaken. after all, it IS Murdoc's RP.

So, Murdoc, is that Creature a form of Dialga?

Bulbapedia says it's Reddish-Orange and blue, but you were close enough, i guess...

[EDIT]: If Arceus lost all 17 Life Plates, then that would mean...

Son of a Herdier! Arceus is in trouble!

Edited by K_H

Hmmm, I think it is a bit too aggressive of a song for a theme. But then again it is because I feel a theme should fit every aspect of a world. (which is why Graterras doesn't have one. There is so much differences in the areas that they all would probably have their own themes. Also, Shifting Sands would be hard to find a theme for, since it is like a Steampunk Western type area......and yes that is in the same world as the Shadowed Isles......Every Island is completely different culture-wise, it is a weird mix of things. Like the City of Eternal Ash is a Giant mass of Tubes and Metal, while Nevermore is a very traditional kind of big town in a Fantasy setting, like say, Waterdeep.)

Other than that your theme is alright, I am just a stickler about certain things, so pay me no heed. If you think it is a good theme, all that matters.