Chevaleresse

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Bringing this back to say that I will be dropping out. There hasn't been any activity in 17 days, so I'm afraid that this is quite dead. It's been fun.

Updated the RP headcount thread to reflect my leave.

There comes a time in all RP Host's Lives when they have to just let go of an RP. this is not one of those times. This RP has simply gone into Hibernation, nothing more. Murdoc himself said that he simply had a case of Writers' Block.

Bringing this back to say that I will be dropping out. There hasn't been any activity in 17 days, so I'm afraid that this is quite dead. It's been fun.

Updated the RP headcount thread to reflect my leave.

Why drop out due to inactivity when there's a brand new IC thread?

• 2 weeks later...

I could also have Nivia stop using her Ice Beam in order to spur some interaction. She's bound to get tired after a while...

That should work. Anyone up for a horde battle against Cacnea/Cacturne, Diglett/Dugtrio, or other Desert Pokes?

Or shall we develop character?

So, Murdoc's given us fair game to create this part of the story. If anyone's played Journey, I'm thinking we could borrow the landscape style for a bit.

Here's a few screenshots of what I'm thinking. Minus much of the plentiful sand, I think this could be suitable.

C.jpg

arch_of_stone-thatgamecompany_journey_ar

1373463235_Journey%20%287%29.jpg

For the record, Bugger (Gale's Sandile) is close to evolution. So, after a battle or two, he will evolve. I'm running with the following moveset.

Crunch
Mud-Slap (To be replaced by Earthquake)

Sand Tomb (To be replaced by Dig)

Swagger (To be replaced by Sandstorm)

Edited by Arkhidon

Dude.....we had a similar problem in Graterras where my brain thought Murdoc's character was named Marcus and Notus was Xavier. ((Since in Notus's RP Murdoc's character was named Marcus.)). At least that time the names were same though, it was just me mixing up people's characters.