[OOC/Signup] As Gods Sleep. . .

Chevaleresse

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a dozen wasn't meant to be a specific number, just a general indication that you were going to be up against a few enemies

I'll give it a few more posts, then drop the encounter on you guys anyway. I honestly can't come up with anything better.

• 3 weeks later...

So....I'm a flying type, eh? Okay, I can work with that.

Name: Silvana
Species: Starly @ Level 13, Reckless

Moves (thought I'd include these too):

-Wing Attack
-Tackle

-Double Team

-Double Edge

Appearance: Looks like your ordinary Starly, but with a few scars.

Personality overview: Somewhat shy due to bad experiences with talking to people/Pokemon, so it takes awhile for her to open up to others. However, if you mess with her, she will get aggressive.

Backstory: Silvana was born in the wild and raised a few levels by her parents. At the time, she was sweet and extroverted. Then one day, a trainer caught her. Alone and scared, being separated from her parents, Silvana traveled with this trainer. Every day, Silvana would fight opponents much larger and scarier than her; it was pure torture. Deep down within, she loved her trainer, no matter how much he would hit her, hurt her, and throw her into intense battles.

Before she could even evolve, Cyrus gained control of Dialga and Palkia. Her trainer, caught up in the middle of all this, died trying to stop him. Silvana managed to escape with a few scars, but not terribly injured.

Traumatized, Silvana fled to an isolated location where there were no people and hardly any Pokemon, where she would be alone until someone, or something, finally reached out to her.

Silvana's personality changed after this, and now she's more reserved than she once was.

Yeah, this is awkward...I'm sorry for joining so late.
Also, writer's block came to me at the worst time. My backstory is going to be totally cliche.

Hey, do you mind if i point out two minor details, Sevonic? No? good, because I'm going to do so anyways.

1. Pokemon in this RP are not limited to four Moves. any Move in the Level Set may be used, as well as TM/HM Moves if they make sense, or a part of the Backstory if they don't make sense.

2. This RP doesn't really concern itself with Levels all that much, instead having "Leveling-Up Evolution" be more Plot-based. "Friendship Evolution" depends on how much the Pokemon trusts the Trainer. I have no Idea about how "Trade Evolution" happens here, but i'm sure Murdoc will get to that when the need for details arise.

Hey, do you mind if i point out two minor details, Sevonic? No? good, because I'm going to do so anyways.

1. Pokemon in this RP are not limited to four Moves. any Move in the Level Set may be used, as well as TM/HM Moves if they make sense, or a part of the Backstory if they don't make sense.

2. This RP doesn't really concern itself with Levels all that much, instead having "Leveling-Up Evolution" be more Plot-based. "Friendship Evolution" depends on how much the Pokemon trusts the Trainer. I have no Idea about how "Trade Evolution" happens here, but i'm sure Murdoc will get to that when the need for details arise.

Yeah, I'll clear everything up with him at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

Iirc she said that she was withdrawing from all RPs... and said to kill off her character. Here:

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8842

Much as I'd like to hope that she'll be coming back, she says that she doesn't really have time to do RPs anymore (for the time being, anyway).

Ah, that's right... Well, there's been no reference to her, so I'll assume she's just gone.

Edit: Zephyr threw Gale a glove and I totally disregarded that post. My mistake. I'll edit my most recent post.

Edited by Arkhidon

I'd like to see a compilation of all the roleplaying thread's characters in a single story, be it a comedy or brawl sort of event. It'd be awesome.

I've actually been tossing an idea like this around for a while now. I was thinking more along an actual serious plotline, something like the characters get summoned from other "universes" (or something like that) to help against some major threat. I haven't really fleshed it out much yet, since I wouldn't have time to host it myself along with the other project I'm working on, but maybe I could post something up or get a group chat together if people are interested. As I said, I couldn't host it, so somebody else would have to step up, but I could help decide on how serious we want it to be and some sort of plot.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what to post, but I want to post. So I could post, but then the post might conflict with or attack the storyline. So, if I don't post, that's fine, but then the storyline doesn't progress...
With+name+reaction+image+_e4763060b6e490

I think we're all really just waiting for the landsharks to make a move next lol (also Kuna hasn't actually responded too). You could try to grab one of Zephyr's guns if you'd like, if you think it's worth the risk (actually right now, I feel like my having guns and a chainsaw is kinda useless ;_; Zephyr only carries the stuff around for other humans and this Grimer-Muk-rotting body monster thing I made up in her story...)

I think we're all really just waiting for the landsharks to make a move next lol (also Kuna hasn't actually responded too). You could try to grab one of Zephyr's guns if you'd like, if you think it's worth the risk (actually right now, I feel like my having guns and a chainsaw is kinda useless ;_; Zephyr only carries the stuff around for other humans and this Grimer-Muk-rotting body monster thing I made up in her story...)

Muk is no rotting body monster. Muk is a beautiful creation and should be treated with respect. Thank you very much. :angry:

#MukLove