[OOC/Signup] As Gods Sleep. . .

Chevaleresse

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok, so that's that confirmed. that means that the mountain couldn't be Mt Pyrous, unless it was on a different piece of the land than the pieces of Reborn City when the cataclysm happened.

well, my first post has been made. the reason i referenced the fur is that from high up, the color of one's coat is VERY noticeable.

however, on a related note, i don't think that my hiding spot will be very good, especially since the human he saw has a Houndoom. also, he didn't notice another human who has a Gardevoire trying to enter the valley from the third Entrance. (this Valley has Three Entrances, but only one Exit, which leads to the Mountain [Eventually].)

On an unrelated Tangent, Notus is creating a RP of his own. here's the link to the Interest Check Page:

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8076

Edited by K_H

also, he didn't notice another human who has a Gardevoire trying to enter the valley from the third Entrance. (this Valley has Three Entrances, but only one Exit, which leads to the Mountain [Eventually].)

The number of entrances to the Valley is to be dictated by Murdoc himself. (Unless I missed it?)

well, my first post has been made. the reason i referenced the fur is that from high up, the color of one's coat is VERY noticeable.

however, on a related note, i don't think that my hiding spot will be very good, especially since the human he saw has a Houndoom. also, he didn't notice another human who has a Gardevoire trying to enter the valley from the third Entrance. (this Valley has Three Entrances, but only one Exit, which leads to the Mountain [Eventually].)

On an unrelated Tangent, Notus is creating a RP of his own. here's the link to the Interest Check Page:

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8076

Not like I'm already going to find you, because Yuki still has to carry over the rocks.

yeah, but you definitely would've heard me, Bibarel. also, someone else found me first.

however, i retaliated to their attack on me.

[EDIT]: oh, and feel free to try and catch me, but i probably won't stay in the ball much after you do... it'll also be tough to catch me.

(i prefer the Great Ball over the Normal Ball.)

[EDIT2]: Question: how does Evolution work in this RP?

Edited by K_H

just because it's A Houndoom doesn't mean it's Zephyr's Houndoom, but it's logical to think it is. i'll try to ask next time i want to help advance the plot by bringing groups of characters together in ways that keep the story going.

JEEZ, that Houndoom was a Tank! it took Three super-effective Hydro Pumps and a Dazzling Gleam to Faint it!

(Don't worry, I've seen a Pokemart in the valley, but i'm not sure what it contains. there might be a Revive in it.)

Edited by K_H

oh. i forgot about the Fire resisting Fairy bit.

[EDIT]: i just altered my posts to be more accurate to Type Advantages/Disadvantages.

Edited by K_H

at this point I really need to get the game == I barely know a thing about Gen VI... except for the Fairy Type, in general... looked up its strengths and weaknesses, but that's all I know lul.

Aaaand how many of the mono-Normal types(and Ralts line)have been changed to being part-Fairy orz

i just headed off to the Pokemart to see whether my suspicion about the Revives being in the store is right or not. i'd suggest you guys follow me.

Edited by K_H

yeah, but you definitely would've heard me, Bibarel. also, someone else found me first.

however, i retaliated to their attack on me.

[EDIT]: oh, and feel free to try and catch me, but i probably won't stay in the ball much after you do... it'll also be tough to catch me.

(i prefer the Great Ball over the Normal Ball.)

[EDIT2]: Question: how does Evolution work in this RP?

pretty much how it would work in the games. Evolution by level-up would happen after a certain amount of battles, and friendship is well, friendship.