Please give shiny pokemon guaranteed good IVs

Posted (edited)

I know that aevium already makes shiny pokemon much easier to find, but still sucks to finally find one just to be met with the WORST IVS YOU'VE EVER SEEN

image.png.d3febac224f0d1b0c2a12484787516dc.pngimage.png.da68983f1f2d1ce6715cd5b5c3f393c9.png

I don't think they should give shiny pokemon some guaranted maxed IVs like how they do with baby pokemon, but instead give them minimal IVs for all stats, so they can't go lower than 15 or 10

Edited by s1lic4te

also on topic of baby pokemon IVs, does anyone know if it also applies to breeded baby pokemons? like if i breed a mime jr it will still get the 3 random max IVs independent of the IVs from its parents?

newest version (13.5.6) has a password (fullivs) so all your pkmn have perfect ivs. shiny mons will not have perfect ivs unless you also breed for those or use the password or use cell imprints to max each iv individually (gotten from certain zygarde cell thresholds and from mr. luck for some black prisms)

unsure about the other question

9 minutes ago, glitchedcat said:

newest version (13.5.6) has a password (fullivs) so all your pkmn have perfect ivs. shiny mons will not have perfect ivs unless you also breed for those or use the password or use cell imprints to max each iv individually (gotten from certain zygarde cell thresholds and from mr. luck for some black prisms)

that was supposed to be a suggestion for the game...

if i wanted to play with these rules i'd have already, but i'm afraid they go against the principles of the base game and i just don't wanna use them for now :)

so i guess the prism guy will do more than rule 63 us. good thing prism pokemons are no longer glitched, but very unfortunate that i still lost all the ones i caughtsadjeidk.png.28de1d70063c9931e6d34151f4955d15.png

please help i can't leave the reply box

• Global Mods
17 minutes ago, s1lic4te said:
43 minutes ago, glitchedcat said:

that was supposed to be a suggestion for the game...

if i wanted to play with these rules i'd have already, but i'm afraid they go against the principles of the base game and i just don't wanna use them for now :)

so i guess the prism guy will do more than rule 63 us. good thing prism pokemons are no longer glitched, but very unfortunate that i still lost all the ones i caughtsadjeidk.png.28de1d70063c9931e6d34151f4955d15.png

please help i can't leave the reply box

The base game doesn't increase IVs for Shiny Pokemon, so you're already going against your "principles". 

42 minutes ago, Dred said:

The base game doesn't increase IVs for Shiny Pokemon, so you're already going against your "principles". 

i think it would be an improvement and within them or something. once again it really sucks to get a wonderful rare shiny just for it to have really icky IVs, and the game already makes similar IV changes to baby and shadow pokemon, so why not for shinies too?

i just don't find it fun to just get max IVs on every pokemon.

Also i'm not sure on how late game they are to change through some sort of item or service, but since it seems to be through mr luck guess it's not that late game

also i thought they were the female version of my character, never had much knowledge on the protagonists and makes a long time since i play the game, so i remember them even less.

Also talking about characters how do i get to play as the cyborg girl ana? since the wiki says she's a protagonist, unless it's too spoily to tell.

On 5/2/2024 at 8:57 PM, glitchedcat said:

also mr luck doesnt "rule 63" you, he gives you the legacy outfit, aero's (red hair) just happens to be fem-leaning

thank you for that first sentence

Posted (edited)

*ring ring ring*

Hello this is Nurse Joy from GDC hospital! This is a message to inform you that I can change your pokemon IV and let you skip EV training for 10000 bucks. We eagerly awaits your patronage! 

*hangs up*

Edited by BlackPrismHunte