Voidal chasm stuck

Hi I just went to the voidal chasm straight after i got off the ship and now im stuck in the voidal chasm ive tried using an escape rope but it dosent let me i cant go on the floor above the one im on right now and the teleporter leads to a room with no teleporter does anyone have a soultion that could fix this

Screenshot 2024-05-19 151158.png

Screenshot 2024-05-19 151141.png

56 minutes ago, Kieran10 said:

Hi I just went to the voidal chasm straight after i got off the ship and now im stuck in the voidal chasm ive tried using an escape rope but it dosent let me i cant go on the floor above the one im on right now and the teleporter leads to a room with no teleporter does anyone have a soultion that could fix this

Screenshot 2024-05-19 151158.png

Screenshot 2024-05-19 151141.png

from zumi in the server: hi, if you're getting softlocked in a specific version of the voidal chasm, please put this [the file attached] in your data folder! (when loading back in at the voidal chasm on a save, make sure to hold L while selecting a save so the map will refresh upon loading your save.)

Map520.rxdata

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I am having this same issue. I tried to use the fix but it just deletes the teleporter from the second picture. Is there a way to get back to town since the escapes ropes are disabled?

On 5/19/2024 at 12:13 PM, glitchedcat said:

from zumi in the server: hi, if you're getting softlocked in a specific version of the voidal chasm, please put this [the file attached] in your data folder! (when loading back in at the voidal chasm on a save, make sure to hold L while selecting a save so the map will refresh upon loading your save.)

Map520.rxdata 149.45 kB · 1 download