Kind Of Feels Like Real Life. BUT WITH POKEMON! Pokemon Empire Playthrough

Episoe 6 of Pokemon Empire is here! It's finally time to take on the 1st Gym Leader! How many times will it take to defeat her?! The answer may freeze you!... I'll be going now. Please enjoy!

Episode 11 of Pokemon Empire is here! It's time for my 2nd Gym Badge Battle! Afterwards, Rose executes her plans to escape but they get foiled! How does that happen?! Only 1 way to find out! Please enjoy!

Episode 17 of Pokemon Empire is here! I finally win the 3rd Gym Badge, in dominating fashion by the way! But... we also get told of some bad news! And this really did make me feel sad cus I really liked character... Please enjoy!

Episode 24 of Pokemon Empire is here! It's time to take on the 4th Gym Leader! Also, I literally forgot I didn't have a 24th episode until late last night. So this video was legit made 12 hours ago! Haha. Please enjoy!

Episode 25 of Pokemon Empire is here! We FINALLY go to Starlight City! And boy oh boy! Is this place huge! Let's explore our old home! Please enjoy! (Also, for anyone that's played Empire & has played this area, I was going to explore the alleyways but after I got done recording said video, the actual video itself didn't record. I tried fixing the problem but alas, I couldn't save it. So the original Episode 26 won't be that. Luckily though, it was just the alleyways, the getting the Sneasel quest, caught a Scraggy & started the Gligar quest. Nothing major happened during that recording so that's a good thing. But yea. Please enjoy!)