Sceptile 'The Swift Forest Gekko'

Sceptile

The Forest Pokémon

Prior Form: Grovyle

Method of Evolution: Level up to 36

Level: 70

Type: Grass

H/W: 1.70m/52.2kg

Sceptile agilely flits through the jungle and uses the sharp-edged leaves on its arms to cut down its prey.

Ability: Overgrow/ Unburden - Unburden: Speed stat is doubled when using or losing a held item.

Held Item: Sceptilite 

I met Sceptile at the Redcliff Research Lab when it was Treecko and this Pokémon has helped me through battle after battle, especially against Ground, Rock and Water-type Pokémon and I'm proud to have this Pokémon on my team. 

Moveset: Dragon Pulse, Frenzy Plant, Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm

Signature Move

Leaf Blade

Type: Grass

Category: Physical

Power: 90

Accuracy: 100

PP: 15

Leaf Blade is a powerful Grass-type move. It is a physical move with the base power of 90 and 100% accuracy (The move doesn't miss). When Sceptile uses this move, it swiftly slashes the target with its sharp leaves, dealing significant damage. Leaf Blade is known for its high critical-hit ratio, making it a formidable move in battles. With its combination of power and precision, Leaf Blade is a signature move of Sceptile, showcasing its agility and mastery of the natural world.

This concludes my data collection on Sceptile. Thank you for your patience and see you in the next one.

Screenshot (217).png

Screenshot (218).png

Screenshot (219).png