woovuz - Looking to trade for a larvitar

woovuz

Good Morning!

I am looking to acquire a larvitar. (Preferably low level or even just its egg)

I am currently only 4 badges into the game, so I cannot catch one myself yet. :(

Unfortunately this also means that I probably don't have anything worthwhile to offer in return... The best pokémon I have to offer, might just be a level eighty-something long neck exeggcutor, which I have gotten off of Wonder Trade.

Hit me up, if you are interested to help out! :) Thank you in advance!

288px-Hauptartwork_246.png

10 hours ago, consarn said:

can do

just let me know when you're online

Thank you so much!

I would be available today from now until 10pm CEST. If today, what time would fit you best? :)

checked the time zones and that should make things slightly harder, since there's a stinky 5 hour gap

i think this would only make it possible on weekends without obliterating some sleep schedules :(

still, ready during the times i figured i could add to my signature

4 minutes ago, consarn said:

checked the time zones and that should make things slightly harder, since there's a stinky 5 hour gap

i think this would only make it possible on weekends without obliterating some sleep schedules :(

still, ready during the times i figured i could add to my signature

I am an early bird, so I wouldn't mind being available earlier from 4am CEST onwards if you think it would make the timing easier.

14 minutes ago, consarn said:

that's 11 pm on my end, which

eh, i guess isn't more sleep schedule-mutilating than my neighbors' continued existence, so sure

Thank you so much! I will be awaiting the Trade Request at 4am CEST then. My username will be "Seyvuz". :)

Or would you prefer if I send you the trade request? Whichever one is most comfortable for you. :)

Sorry, about your neighbors continued existence though...  :)

What country are you from btw?

not long until the tradening begins

until then, you could grab an additional fodder for a bonus ditto, or two for a pokémon that can get some use out of the sandstorm it'll be able to set roughly after badge 5

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, consarn said:

not long until the tradening begins

until then, you could grab an additional fodder for a bonus ditto, or two for a pokémon that can get some use out of the sandstorm it'll be able to set roughly after badge 5

Good morning, or rather good evening to you! :)

I would be ready from now on.

I Already clicked "wait for request".

I've got the long neck pokémon and two fodders with me. You are too kind!

Just now, consarn said:

and done

better hope that wasn't your only ralts, as it and terrain seeting moves are generally really overpowered in this game

then again, so is tyranitar

I got two off of wonder trade so I've got one left. I don't know mich about all the newer Pokémon but I guess knowing this, I should probably start to level the other one! Thank you again, friend!