Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

I need help fixing the Latios/Latias event

DonCucaracha

Question

Hello, I hope everyone is well, as the title says, I need help to fix my save file that does not contain the Latios/Latias event, I was searching to find the problem to fix it, and it turns out that it is due to the alteration of the course of postgame events, more specifically Mew's, anyway the problem is out of my hands as I don't have the tools to fix it, so I need your help for this problem, thank you first of all.

Game.rxdata

2 answers to this question

• Global Mods
30 minutes ago, DonCucaracha said:

Hello, I hope everyone is well, as the title says, I need help to fix my save file that does not contain the Latios/Latias event, I was searching to find the problem to fix it, and it turns out that it is due to the alteration of the course of postgame events, more specifically Mew's, anyway the problem is out of my hands as I don't have the tools to fix it, so I need your help for this problem, thank you first of all.

Game.rxdata 1.32 MB · 0 downloads

This issue was fixed on a recent 19.5 patch. Update your game, and I will fix this when I'm available.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Dred said:

This issue was fixed on a recent 19.5 patch. Update your game, and I will fix this when I'm available.

When updating, I imagine that the Spanish translation made in version 1.19 will be lost. I wonder if there is a way to preserve it or if the changes made in the other updates deny that possibility? Anyway, here is the updated file.

Game.rxdata

Edited by DonCucaracha