Final Battle!

YERRRRRRRRRRR! Good lord it's been a hot minute since anyone has talked in here! Alright, guess ima have to open this one up. SO, as the title says, Final battle! With Paragon and Renegade routes showcasing themselves, who do you think our final boss with be in these routes??? Sure, some will say it will be Madame X or our friends, but what if it's someone or someTHING entirely? For example, at the end of Paragon route spoils ahead Karma has said to have played a part in the story! The eyeball that seems to appear over our heads And Melia too which was a funny scene DON'T MESS WITH KARMA. if you do good Karma appears golden, however do something bad anddddd you already know the answer ;) BUT ANYHOOO. it may also be another known player which could in fact be INDRIAD/VITUS. We have not seen nor heard from him in a while, huh? Not since chapter 13 and not in flashbacks or when he is taking bodies like Orochimaru. I mean up close and front where he appeared. After all Kanon and Erin said once that Spoils again sorry, Indriad is still out there somewhere and may in fact be the next person in line to make Storm 9 happen again in present time. Anything is possible with Rejuvenation and you never know what peoples motives are UNLESS you see for yourself or unless they outright tell you IF THEY do LOOKING AT YOU CLEAR AND KIERAN. But yes, who do think the final boss will be to end this war??? Let me or anyone else know in the comments!

I theorize that M2 will be the final boss of Renegade Route and the final boss of Paragon Route will be depending on two choices :

Spoiler

Kieran if Clear is dead./Clear if she isn’t dead.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Who knows there could be a 'Big Bad' pulling the string on both sides. I'm just speculating at this point or the final boss could be Madame X, Karma or Vitus.