My Own Work of Art (Excel Charts)

MaliKO

So, as usual, Texas's terrible power grid couldn't keep up with anything harder than light rain.. . I'm stuck using my phone data, a power bank, and my laptop so I've been playing offline games to kill time. I decided to play Reborn again and saw the PBS files on the FAQ thread. I figured I'd make a quick Excel spreadsheet to compile what I needed, so I wouldn't have to keep checking Bulbapedia on my phone for moves and stuff. Well... I kind of got distracted and ended up focusing more on the spreadsheet than actually playing the game.  This is pretty much peak ADHD for me.

Also, I would never recommend you blindly download anything, including my own attachment. All sheets are "password locked"—just hit unlock if you want to edit anything. I didn't actually set passwords; it's just really easy to adjust the wrong cell and mess stuff up by accident when you don't lock them (just adjust the yellow #/ name on the pokemon name/id) . And yes, I do consider my excels their own creative work... haha.

image.thumb.png.3f141c6c059781ed771dcf25c5aa0fcf.pngimage.thumb.png.86a009389e6c8b46c474399f41c1c833.png

POKEMON REBORN IDS.01.xlsm