Perfect ditto 6 iv Trade

VENOMIZED

1 minute ago, VENOMIZED said:

Ok,so after downloading this file,what I need to do...can u guide me step by step,first I need to rename my current save file and move it somewhere else.

moving it somewhere else is optional, you just need to rename the file i sent to "Game.rxdata" and then open the game

on a semi-related note, it seems you have 2 data chips

so if you want some ways to relieve yourself of the time it takes to breed things, you can go to a pc, into the "add password" menu, and input one of the two following passwords

• earlyincu: installs an incubator in the day care. it can be used to instantly obtain and hatch eggs
  • qol: a bulk password containing quality of life passwords, including earlyincu and powerpack, which gives items that can also be used for breeding
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, consarn said:

Dejando de lado la barrera del idioma (lo siento, el único otro idioma que sé es el portugués, por lo que mi conocimiento del español comienza y termina allí), puedo intercambiar uno.

Avísame cuando estés listo

Hi, if you're not busy, could you help me? (Sorry for speaking in Spanish, sorry)

2 minutes ago, seht7 said:

How would you go about passing the ditto?

time to embarrass myself with google translate

la decisión es tuya. pero en caso de duda, estoy en línea con un ditto (y otro pokémon un poco secreto)

• Thanks 1

Just now, consarn said:

Es hora de avergonzarme con el traductor de Google

La decisión es tuya. Pero en caso de duda, estoy en línea con un ditto (y otro pokémon un poco secreto)

I'm here, what do I do now?image.thumb.png.765391b4d80f16e84109eef546358aad.png

Just now, seht7 said:

I'm here, what do I do now?image.thumb.png.765391b4d80f16e84109eef546358aad.png

si aún no te has registrado, hazlo. si es así, inicia sesión. desde allí, puedes enviarme una solicitud o esperar a que la envíe. si quieres que te lo envíe, solo tienes que decirme tu nombre de usuario. de lo contrario, el mío es "consarn"

5 minutes ago, consarn said:

Si aún no te has registrado, hazlo. Si es así, inicia sesión. desde allí, puedes enviarme una solicitud o esperar a que la envíe. Si quieres que te lo envíe, solo tienes que decirme tu nombre de usuario. De lo contrario, el mío es "consarn"

image.thumb.png.a6998daa9cd5e3ad4ae087e9dca7f0d7.png

espero que el entrenador del ditto no sea lin, eso se volvería extraño rápidamente

...huh. it's not "la entrenadora" or something? i cross-referenced with the extremely gendered language that is portuguese, but... it was still that. how quirky

• Hmm 1

• 3 weeks later...