After Tomas?

On 7/14/2024 at 4:49 PM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

From Ocean Coast, go through the east gatehouse to the second part of the Sea of Knowledge. 

ok ty! where do I go after beating Crolea and ICSW at the Crystal Castle? I also defeated all the maids if that's important.

• Global Mods
29 minutes ago, QuickSilver7769 said:

ok ty! where do I go after beating Crolea and ICSW at the Crystal Castle? I also defeated all the maids if that's important.

You'd want to navigate through Crystal Caverns until you reach the part with a staircase going down, a sign, and Couragi the Mudkip. The cave exit you see at the end of that path will take you to Marvelous Marsh where you can proceed! 

21 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

You'd want to navigate through Crystal Caverns until you reach the part with a staircase going down, a sign, and Couragi the Mudkip. The cave exit you see at the end of that path will take you to Marvelous Marsh where you can proceed! 

ok ty! I beat Mulder. Now I'm lost again. I remember one carbink-blocked area (left of pink lake, extreme west on that level) but its still blocked after beating Mulder so I don't know where to go next. where do I go? sorry for being too dumb :(

• Global Mods
11 minutes ago, QuickSilver7769 said:

ok ty! I beat Mulder. Now I'm lost again. I remember one carbink-blocked area (left of pink lake, extreme west on that level) but its still blocked after beating Mulder so I don't know where to go next. where do I go? sorry for being too dumb :(

🖇️🗑️

After battling Mulder, go north of Marvelous Marsh to the Battle Frontier (the NPC and Pinsir that were in front of it before will be gone after battling Mulder). The final blocked path in Crystal Caverns doesn't open until postgame, it goes to the peak of Mt. Spoon. 

14 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

🖇️🗑️

After battling Mulder, go north of Marvelous Marsh to the Battle Frontier (the NPC and Pinsir that were in front of it before will be gone after battling Mulder). The final blocked path in Crystal Caverns doesn't open until postgame, it goes to the peak of Mt. Spoon. 

oh ok tysm! great game btw, really love the story

• Like 1