Suggestions for a team mechanics

Hello guys, Krellian here! Its been quite a long time since i played Reborn and wanted to replay it (i didnt finish the endgame lol). But on this new run, i also want to make a team with a new mechanics, something that could work well both on normal fights and rival/gym leaders/E4.

The thing is, my team was focused on the following idea: all-out offensive, fast team in which the defense weakness of each member was covered by the offensive super effectiveness of another (for example: if i had a Blastoise (weak to electric and grass) i would have a fire or ground type pokemon... you get it).

But now i was thinking of a new strategy, but im unsure of which one to choose. Maybe focus on a field effect or weather? Maybe a trick room team? Maybe a stall one... Which is why ive come to ask you if you have any interesting ideas for team mechanics! My only concern is that i could use my starter in it (which i didnt thought it yet lol).

So, what tactics you find interesting in this game? I would really love to read your opinions on the matter.