Pyramid puzzle help

So I think I came across a glitch in the first Eclypsia Pyramid puzzle that won't let me continue. Whenever I'm about to finish the puzzle, I get to the red switch on Ren's side, but whenever he stands on it, nothing happens. So I can't get Aelita to go through and continue the story. The annoying thing is, it was working a couple of times before, but now it's stopped. Help, please?

• Global Mods
29 minutes ago, Playernonymous said:

So I think I came across a glitch in the first Eclypsia Pyramid puzzle that won't let me continue. Whenever I'm about to finish the puzzle, I get to the red switch on Ren's side, but whenever he stands on it, nothing happens. So I can't get Aelita to go through and continue the story. The annoying thing is, it was working a couple of times before, but now it's stopped. Help, please?

You do know you're playing on an outdated version of the game, right? This puzzle was removed in v13.5 

• Global Mods
On 7/22/2024 at 10:08 PM, Playernonymous said:

Crap. Does that mean I have to start a new game if I update to current version?

If your save file hasn't finished chapter 15, then yes. It is usually recommended to restart anyways, as a majority of the early game has been reworked.