how can i return to helojak island?

hi!! i've heard that you can go back to helojak island after the team xen event to catch an elekid. i've completed that, but there's still a ranger blocking me from entering route 6. is there anything particular i need to do, or should i just be patient and do some more story? thanks :)

If you unlocked the Noctowl statue there you should be able to fly there. Otherwise there is a green boat in Terajuma Shipyard that will take you there. If these do not work you may need to progress the story further first. Also note: Route 6 does not take you to Helojak Island it's only accessible via the Noctowl statue or the boat in Terajuma Shipyard.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Pokerus said:

If you unlocked the Noctowl statue there you should be able to fly there. Otherwise there is a green boat in Terajuma Shipyard that will take you there. If these do not work you may need to progress the story further first. Also note: Route 6 does not take you to Helojak Island it's only accessible via the Noctowl statue or the boat in Terajuma Shipyard.

i,,,, did not even realize that you could fly using the noctowl statues. i'm such a nincompoop tysm for the help!!