My(almost) 100% Clear of Reju, shared with the community, Pre Blacksteeple Castle

Sherlock Mei Kid

For anyone who wants a save file or need clear tips of certain parts, im starting a 3 in 1 series

a guide on what you can catch before every major checkpoint, 

a sharing my save files thats 100% all content

and a gym clear(this last one ill share the initial video with the forum and then edit and make a guid later on)

(almost being i am not doing the hisuian zoura puzzle, ever that can go run off a cliff)

Spoiler

AllMEGGChoices.jpg.9393d94fc9f265727b18d4316bd18bf8.jpgGym4Catches2.jpg.9f4332cde1faa2823803356786e90a56.jpgGym5Rt4.jpg.78ede43e0a39158c36c81c1e6e311614.jpgGym4Catches1.jpg.e2ac986a8b8f14544bca20d8e0c07103.jpgGym3.jpg.6d48309ed3983d0f22cc79e821a5fa46.jpgGym2Caves.jpg.c64c5c28cd5881d9a536a89266080beb.jpgGym2Rt2.jpg.bc13235cc29da299e8dc0cad42b2b7bc.jpgGym1Catches2.jpg.fc16e861b9b96de2cd3ddbdbb9400e8c.jpgGym2Rt1.jpg.e6fcabb0cb77e20630ef6c2b8e7acae8.jpgGym1Catches1.jpg.95f1d096227eeb3054e29b73f8333581.jpg

First spoiler here , a reverse order from the latest, which is a screenshot of all the m egg possibility

Game - All leveled pre blacksteeple.rxdata

Here is my game files with what i assume currently 100% at this point i time(didnt cross check zygarde cells hard enough so lol)

every mon leveled either to max or their max evolution

2nd post will be me sharing all the videos cause of an upload limit max, as well as share what mods i use and if possible maybe u need to use some of them to play the file

• Like 1

2nd post, I'll post all the fights here thru a yt video link after im done editing it tmr

but for now

Here's all the mods i used in a pack in case the game is weird and require them to access my file

and also ofc shout out to

crest's crest emporium which i am using and do showcase some of the crest in my save files, since i have all the crest in my bag probably also dl this in case, if it doesnt need it then great

video in 20 ish hrs

Mods.rar

• Like 1

welp the important key point that will be in alot of these early clears is

USE stats advantage

use mons with higher BIS than the lvl cap, like fully evolved mons, and ev train them

whether in def at first and reset later, or to double down on attack/spa attack

first video has no bgm cause i was resetting for hrs and the sound got annoying

and a few mistake

dont actually bring klink(i forgot about venams kiss) a more sutitable optiobn would probablye be seel, with a good bulk and good support moves as well as ice shard

it can function quite well, it was my mvp for the lawds mod version of this fight

keta fight i was showcasing the dustox crest but the strat still works the same

get a bulky mon that can tanks 2 hit

the correct plan if youre not using a weakness mon is keta will ALWAYS fake out the mon with the higher HP, so invest hp and speed on cherrim

then just keep heal pulsing or helping hand when needed

and then same strat for the rest

run high BST mons to out stats it

marianette is basically showcased here how ez she is

swoobat with unaware, and once u get rid of the hisuian zoura, nothing can truly kill u with enough calm mind

by the 4th chapter, u should be getting 3 key mons that youll see in alot of my runs, at least 1 of them and one variant,

meowstic male specfically because yea prankster screen'

and obstagon with obstruct

obstruct stall with parting shot, basically gives an insane dps imncrease as well as lets u tank hits with not so tanky mons

and the last key would be 2 speed dps

either cincinno whom u can ghet a shiny stone in the kecleon shop

or the crobat from the quest

cincinno with max speed and skill link does insane work and breaks alot of the strats like sturdy, mimikyu and berries

and crobat here gets brave bird which is hella busted with its insane speed

and with the egg mod, gets toxic so u can combine that with obstagon stall which i did showcase