Flareon

Bullet

To submit a set for this Pokémon, please Copy and Paste the following code into a new reply and fill it out accordingly. Please post only set per reply.
[quote][Set Name]
[Species Name] (M/F) @ [Hold Item]
Trait: [Ability]
EVs: [EVs]
[Nature] Nature
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4

[Description of Set][/quote]
Please note that the format for the set's details matches that produced by Pokemon Online's Export Button, so feel free to copy/paste sets directly from your teams, with your own description provided.

• 5 months later...
Flareon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Flame Charge
- Superpower
- Quick Attack
- Fire Fang

LOVE FLAREON LOVE LOVE LOVE.
AMAZING special wall, and UBERHAX attack power <3

However, more than a bit lacking in speed and defense <_<
switch flareon in against a special attacker or fire move, and set up some speed with flame charge!
1 flame charge = speed in the 200s..... 2 = speed in the 300s!
At this point you're ready to do some damage with super power, taking advantage of your huge attack ;3
If you managed to switch in against a fire attack, Fire Fang and Flame Charge will do tons more :D
If you're lucky enough to have sun, well, FuckYeahFlareon.
The reason behind Flame Charge AND Fire Fang is power. Flareon lacks a strong physical fire move, so Fire Fang's all it's got in that department.
Quick attack if you need priority!

• 5 months later...
Too much powaaaaa!
Item: Choice Band
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Attack/ 52 speed/ 204 Spec. Def
Ability: Flash Fire

Fire Fang
Superpower
Return
Bite

Banded Flareon!:D
Like my most recent Cherrim set, this will only work if you have the advantage of tailwind, someone passes some speed your way, or the opponent is zetta slow!

With 130 base attack, 252 attack EVs, and a band... Flareon is a force to be reckoned with~!
I use this on my triples team, and because people consider it a low-priority target, it gets ignored until it starts KOing on it's first turn out ;)
Fire Fang is your most powerful STAB, and Superpower/Return are really strong, too. Bite for coverage!
If the only targets available would be hit for neutral... use Fire Fang!
You can switch this baby in against a psychic too, because of it's beastly special defense.
Finish off the bitch with bite!

+40 $R for submitting a set to a pokemon with less than two C:<
(#10, here I come)

feeltheumad

Flareon (F) @ Leftovers

EVs: 252 Def / 128 SDef / 128 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Flame Charge
- Wish
- Substitute
- Baton Pass

The baton passer flareon.. thing, okay so start off with flame charge and even without attack EVs flareon can do "crazy big" damage. Sub up before or after the charge and wish to heal for more charging for speed. BP whenever you want. <3

• 3 weeks later...
Flareon (M/F) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Guts
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
[Jolly/Adamant] Nature
- Fire Fang
- Facade
- Bite
- Return / Quick Attack

I was kinda surprised that there was no Guts Flareon sets yet honestly. I've been looking at Flareon a bit more recently because it is an awesome Eevee-lution. It's a pretty simple set really. Fire Fang for STAB plus there's a cance for Burn and Flinch on it, ignores Wonder Guard es #1 huehuehue. Facade is obvious on any Guts/Status Orb if it's available. Bite...oh Bite...how I wish you had Crunch as well, Flareon. Eh, Guts boosted isn't that bad. Return is kinda in there because it can't really learn other decent Physical Attacks. You can also go for Quick Attack if you want a Priority move instead.

Nature is up to you really, I'd take Jolly over Adamant because it gets the Guts boost already but it's up to you.

Edit: I derped, Toxic Orb, not Flame Orb >> <<

• 3 months later...
Flareon (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Flame Charge
- Superpower
- Work Up
- Substitute/Baton Pass

Switch in on a fire type then do Flame charge for speed boost

Super power is for those pesky rocks and work up is used to boost attack aferwords

Baton pass is used to pass speed while substitute is used while the fire type is about to switch for a free damage blocker

• 2 months later...
[Full out, Physical Attacker]
[Flareon] (M/F) @ [Life Orb]
Trait: [Guts]
EVs: [252 Atk, 252 Speed, 4 HP]
[Jolly] Nature
- Flame Charge
- Superpower
- Iron Tail
- Double Edge

Simple. Send this out, tear shit up until you die. Flame Charge for Speed Boosting, the rest for coverage.

• 1 year later...

Golden Fire Kitty

Flareon (F) @ Toxic Orb

Trait: Guts

EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SDef / 4 Spd

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Superpower

- Flare Blitz

- Bite/????

- Facade

I very VERY rarely fight competitively, but when I do, I use Eeveelutions. This is one of two sets I use on Flareon, the one that isn't my Baton passing Eevee chain. It's not very fast, but if it hits, it hurts. Best to switch it in on a special attack move it resists, or else something very slow. Bite is kinda iffy as a move, I put it there cause I don't like NOT having a dark move, bu if you arent worried about Ghosts/Psychics, then just put in something more useful to you. Like a steak. Flareon is a great cook.

I played a Friend of mine while were going through the main game. Her face when I killed her Gengar with one hit. Why Flareon didn't get Flare Blitz in gen IV I'll never know...Now all Flareon needs is Crunch. And something like Speed Boost =D

Flareon (M/F) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 216 Atk / 252 SDef / 40 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, - SAtk)
- Flame Charge
- Flare Blitz
- Iron Tail
- Superpower

After a few hours of Assault Vest testing, this is what I've come up with. The goal seems to be putting dents in special attackers, and Flare Blitz does the job well. iron Tail and Superpower provide decent coverage while Flame Charge gives you a non-recoiling STAB, the speed boost is a bonus. Catching a Flash Fire boost is even better.

A.Vest Flareon can wall just about every special attacker along with fairy types (Azumarill and Mawile as exceptions) . Though with no means of recovery outside of passing on wish, sub-par base defense, recoil in Flare Blitz, and a weakness to Stealth Rock, taking damage adds up quickly. And don't even consider challenging Azumarill...

Basic tactic - Swap in on a special attacker (preferably fire types or fairies), if you predict they'll stay in: Flame Charge, if you predict they'll swap: choose preferable attack, get out. A slow hit-and-run may not seem like much but one wrong play on your opponents end and the chances of losing a chunk of health are high.