SOPA is back

Kaze

yeah guys, SOPA IS BACk thanks to Hollywood Lobbyists. Don't really know if you all knew about it but it IS a big deal...even on this site. Why? Because this is a FAN made game and they want to take over the internet by taking down ALL FAN MADE Objects....from fanfiction to Youtube. They want it all down because it is not making THEM money. What is odd though is the government is not in favor of this. Just companies will will do this voluntarily....which will be a lot i must say.

SO! Here is the site to stop them:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr

Fixed the link, it was spaced out and didn't give us a direct link towards it. >>;

SOPA being back is no surprise. It will tarnish and break away just like the other versions of SOPA did. So screw it. >:I

I don't give a shit in what Hollywood tries to do anymore now. Sure they can have their concerns and shit, but to press on to Congress nonstop with SOPA being the first and this new act of "protection" is both time consuming and fruitless with certain systems in the government are a thing (With good examples from the Tumblr-thingy Ame posted.) So I'm not really concerned about it until it does prove to be a threat. And I'm sure the government is just gonna play it off. Plus making a law in itself is a lengthy process so that'll be a while. Right?

Edit log: Changed as to with as it doesn't make a comparison

Edited by The Radiant Aeon