Eternal Edge stepping down!

Eternal Edge

Didn't think this was gunna be long enough to warrant a Mews And Announcements post filling up the front page so it's going here.

After some consideration, I've decided to step down from the Owner position given to me. I, and a few others, feel that I don't have the presence I once did. I also feel that I'm no longer doing enough to have the title of owner. I do work a lot more than I previously did and I think this is the best step to take. I'm still going to be around of course, I am an admin now, and I don't wanna make anyone feel as if much has changed. Honestly all it means I have a few less things on my plate, a few less commands at my disposal and not much else. I'll still work with everyone as I'm asked to, and on my own time. Y'all are awesome and I love you all <3

~Eternal Edge

Well...i guess that's it then. I understand with your reasoning. I don't know how to feel about this, it seems strange, but at least you will still be around a bit and that's good.

• Administrators

o-kay very few people took this seriously and as contribute-y as "#xforowner####" posts are they're not.