Such Greetings, Very Salute

Sup.

Half of what I do is Shit talk, got a problem? Up vote me. For those of you who may be faint of heart, chill; out of that 50% shit talk, 40% of it is just messing around; least till I get a general feel for the community here.

I won't lie and say I've been playing this game from day 1, hell, the only reason I even picked this game up was because I heard the evolution music in one of Shofu's videos; and I'm all about that music life.

Forums wise, I just really lurked, ya know, only joined since I needed to post something. So yeah.

Interesting is how you gotta live, Bibarel. Though I'll thank ya for the welcome.

Out of curiosity, am I doing something wrong with my signature? When I try to upload just the image, it double posts it. Or is it something to do with the coding where something else needs to be present in the signature for it to appear?

I think Ame mentioned it somewere that it now adds your trainer card by default to your forums posts,

so ya don't have to put a img code for it in the signature box itself anymore ^^

Edited by Lux

'Sup.

You don't need to put your trainer card in your sig, because it's there by default.

As for the 'shit talk', it could be an issue, could also not. Depends on how you go about it, ya dig?

If you need any info on the community, feel free to hit up my inbox, and I'll get you squared away.

'Sup.

You don't need to put your trainer card in your sig, because it's there by default.

As for the 'shit talk', it could be an issue, could also not. Depends on how you go about it, ya dig?

If you need any info on the community, feel free to hit up my inbox, and I'll get you squared away.

Depends indeed. You need to watch out to not do too much of it, just a little from time to time, like I do. Well, at least I think I do that, I have no clue about what other people think of me, lol.

'Sup.

Depends indeed. You need to watch out to not do too much of it, just a little from time to time, like I do. Well, at least I think I do that, I have no clue about what other people think of me, lol.

Yeah I get what you two are saying, but don't worry about it too much, I was simply saying it to get it out of the way. But yeah, once again thanks; I'll let ya know if the forums become too skilled for me.

Welcome. If you could keep an I on your soul that'd be great. The hop on over to the PO server and give me a holler. I'll be on there as Kyra and I'm always happy to destroy accept new challengers

If you have any questions, spam Tempest and Vinny (who should be here any time now) Or hell, drop me a PM, I'm always willing to assist those that need it

As always, have a nice day, get on the server, and be careful where you leave your soul. Vile~

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Sup.

Half of what I do is Shit talk, got a problem? Up vote me. For those of you who may be faint of heart, chill; out of that 50% shit talk, 40% of it is just messing around; least till I get a general feel for the community here.

I won't lie and say I've been playing this game from day 1, hell, the only reason I even picked this game up was because I heard the evolution music in one of Shofu's videos; and I'm all about that music life.

Forums wise, I just really lurked, ya know, only joined since I needed to post something. So yeah.

Nice to meet you, too! My name is Zach and I'm new here as well. =)