What's YOUR gamer fuel?

Hutch333

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pepsi, Steak, Hot Wings, Ramen, Chips, Salad, French Fries...

I think the question is what ISN'T my fuel? I will eat whatever when gaming as long as it's available. Pepsi is the preffered drink of choice though.

• 1 month later...

Meat protein.

Makes my mind a lot clearer as I was raised on a ketosis reliant diet. I hated grains anyways so this was all perfect for me.

The last time I had anything with processed sugar/carbs, I was binge eating which caused me to bloat and feel like crap so it's a pretty good thing for me that I eat healthy and feel good at the same time.

Edited by Infinix

Ah, RC. Good Soda. So Good. Such Wow.

I would have to say the best gamer fuel for me would be your typical pub food. 'Tater skins, buffalo wings,....queso......along with any soda.

However, you really don't need to eat or drink to play games....or at least....I don't.

• 2 weeks later...

Orange soda or raspberry tea. (Or water, if neither of those, will work too.) I don't really need to eat while gaming, but if I'm really hungry some crackers or chips or a sandwich will suffice. Simple stuff is for the best.

Orange soda or raspberry tea. (Or water, if neither of those, will work too.) I don't really need to eat while gaming, but if I'm really hungry some crackers or chips or a sandwich will suffice. Simple stuff is for the best.

Orange soda?

That includes... Orange Pop.

Anything available. lol. I do get together with friends for the weekend sometimes & the fuel consists of various Mountain Dew flavors like Voltage, White Out, Baha Blast, & Code Red, the other drinks are Cheerwine, Yohoo, Pepsi, & Cherry Lemon Sun Drop. We also get out own box of Little Seizures Pizza.=) By myself though, just whatevers available whenever I'm hungry/thirsty.

Mountain Dew Voltage and Baja Blast, Leftover anything, popcorn, chips, nachos, tacos, pizza, chinese food, fries, Hot Pockets, FUCKING DINO NUGGETS, Mozzarella Sticks, Bacon Potato Skins, those mini eggo waffles, and pizza bagels. All in one session. Yes, my metabolism is amazing. No you cannot have it.

Mountain Dew Voltage and Baja Blast, Leftover anything, popcorn, chips, nachos, tacos, pizza, chinese food, fries, Hot Pockets, FUCKING DINO NUGGETS, Mozzarella Sticks, Bacon Potato Skins, those mini eggo waffles, and pizza bagels. All in one session. Yes, my metabolism is amazing. No you cannot have it.

Godlike metabolism for the win!!!

Edited by T-Raz