Graterras, A World in Peril. [OOC/Sign-Ups]

Raindrop Valkyrie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, true. The poor birdman's gotta have to have gone to see a therapist at some point XD (anyway, trust me, Corpse Party's still worse: tons of gorn-- given, plot-wise it makes sense but for the most part just so much guts everywhere for almost no reason ._. )

Alright, now the dreams are over. ((I know what happened with Akuma, but I am going to let it hang there. I think it more interesting if one of your characters gets to know him to find out the full end of that tale.))

Now, would you mean if I skip ahead a bit to our little trip to the Raven's Spiral?

By the way, I am working on the transition right now, I am just a bit burnt out at the moment, so I need take a rest for a bit before I can get into writing again, hope you guys can bare with me. ((shouldn't be awful long, maybe a day or 3 to just let ideas percolate)).

I am trying to lighten the load of what you guys are going to be reading, that is why I paused there....I am know writing the lore bomb that is the story of Arcano ((which isn't really his name, but that will be explained in the story.)), what the Plate of Hatred is exactly and how it was created, and how to deal with the Plate. So It is going to ba a SUPER DUPER long read......just so you guys know.

Hukuna, use basic English writing format. Whenever someone new begins speaking, make a new line. I'm not reading that paragraph like that.

EDIT: Okay, that was a bit rude. I read the paragraph and am waiting to respond.

Edited by Jory

XD, na it is fine, was kinda mushed together, but that was because I was writing it quickly, so it would be a bit hard to read smushed together, I spaced it out a bit just so the colours aren't so close to each other. And yea, I am going to be psting a HUGE post soon, I am just waiting for a bir since I don't want to write it right now since I need to go off to bed soon lol.