Graterras, A World in Peril. [OOC/Sign-Ups]

Raindrop Valkyrie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Points to the Antidotal Mountain herb called Bloodroot from PSS which cleanses the blood stream of toxins when the Crimson Roots are ingested*

well...guess I wasn't the first person to come up with the name... XD

XD.

Ashnard is a little more evil than that. But, that is what it was based on in a way. Anyway, all of the Death Angels abilites were designed when I released their names here. So, there isn't any power playing going on if anybody thinks there is. I already know how these things interact etc... Also, the Death Angels are immensely powerful, so they are kinda O.P. on purpose.

Yeah cause no Marcus means no wedding meaning I can't be the maid of honor /Zephy gets shot

There's that game of Mortimo, though, as a slim second chance, right? But Kuna-sensei says that it's difficult to win... so, let's hope that this bad mouthing tactic works x:

...Aaaaand a barrage of questions from Nero directed towards himself. I wanted to characterize him a bit more, and I thought this could be a good opportunity for some development.

We need to have some Oarloff-Nero time eventually to get him to open up a bit.

That might just do the trick. ^_^

Also,

OH GOSH THE TYPOS IN MY LAST POST ARE INSANE!!!

I think I fixed them all now... :ph34r:

FYI, Helze's dad's leg is still attached to his body by the way, just has a nice torn bite mark in it. ((probably from a Werewolf I would reckon... Not sure why I would think that, not like he was being chased by one right?)).

You guys need me to make make that rupture in Marcus's gut a little more visually clear by the way? I kinda didn't want to put Ashanrd tearing his entrails out in there, but if you need the visual cue...I would be happy to make it a slight bit more colourful if needed.

And do cut me some slack. I have been sick the past few days...so if it wasn't as....colourful as normal I do apologize.

Oh sorry, he seemed a bit...overly cheery to me when a dude's guts be spilling on the floor.

Cheery isn't really the right word...more like mellow. Either way it is jsut Hukuna is tired, and didn't understand something so he wasn't sure if that person understood the gravitas of what was going on. Sorry, I am a bit overly cautious sometimes.