Graterras, A World in Peril. [OOC/Sign-Ups]

Raindrop Valkyrie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Hukuna, how about Drug'thok DEELEELEE WHOOOOOOOOPs the shit out of Brass?

idk they don't really get along apparently

EDIT: that was a joke, they're not actually going to fight

Edited by Jory

• 2 weeks later...

Victonari are a strange race, not much being known about them. (this is why your characters had never seen them before.). They typically live on the Island of Pandora, or the center Island in the 9 islands that make up Graterras.

Island layout.

Arbouretium Aurora Solarium

ShiftingSands Pandora Crystal Islands

Land of Death Shattered Hills Shadowed Isles.

Victonari are Half-Dragons being all varieties of scales etc. So the Victonari you fought at Brinestar were descendants of Black Dragons, while Brass is a descendant of Brass Dragons. (yes that name seems a bit lame now lol. But blame the villagers that named him, they weren't very creative.) The colour of their scales doesn't really effect their behavior like it does Actual Dragons, but they have tendencies of acting that way. Basically descendants of Evil Dragons tend to more easily give into thier more primal desires and their dark side. While descendants of Good Dragons tend give into their good sides.

Victonari also tend to worship a different Pantheon of gods known as The Nine-Fold Pantheon. The Nine-Fold are 9 Elder Dragon gods, responsible for creating the universe, and according to some accounts the Nine-Divines themselves (the group of gods your characters worship.). Most of them aren't well known to other races as they want nothing to do with them. The Nine-Fold only ever accept Victonari Priests and Templars. (This is why Brass is of a different order than a Player Character Earth Templar.)

And also yea Jory, Brass doesn't like Drug'thok very much. He tends to not like Sorcerer, seeing them as defilers of the elements. He believes they see the elements as tools, rather than an ally, or a living being. Brass is mostly miffed with Dru, because he uses the same element as him, as Brass is an Earth Templar.(Templars have a kind of ability to speak with the spirits of the elements of their type, but it is usually in their minds, and doesn't need to be put in for combat purposes. It would be too cluttery in my opinion.)

Anyway, mind if I get a head count of who is still around? It had been a week or so since the site went down, want to make sure there is still interest.

This is a bit off topic so sorry about that ahead of time. But you guys think I should write up some Guides for hosting/writing? I have been thinking it would good to have some floating around the forums so we have resources right here. I would probably write one on Hosting basics, and Fantasy RPs most likely as they are the most up my alley, and Fantasy is wide enough of a genre, that a basics guide would be good.

Sounds good. I was actually thinking of writing a guide for RPing, as well as deciding on a set of general rules for all RPs in this section (to save time; they could still be adjusted per RP.) We could put these together, or I could just do mine separately.

My posts maybe a bit light for a little while, I am going to a little busier than usual for the next few days. I will try to keep Graterras up to date if possible. (If I can get you guys to the battle I can mostly leave it for a little while, since it will be awhile of Grunt fighting before the more menacing guys show up.)

Will be sending you guys too your posts with your respective Leaders if nobody has anymore questions by tomorrow. Frontline guys, you are with Orpheaus, Helzebeth and Dru are with Brass, as he is running the walls. And the scouting Party are with Steele. I will try to keep the frontline guys and you guys on the wall involved in the story somehow, while the scouting party goes out and does their thing.

Replies have been a bit light, but I guess you guys are getting back into the groove. Hopefully the 2 on the Recon team start posting soon, their job

((Also off topic, so sorry about this before hand. Actually know were your bloody avi comes from now Murdoc, didn't think that was a chick.))

Funny thing, I totally made up Jupiter off the top of my head. (So if she seems a bit flat at first, it is because I am still working out who she is.) The Stilfes ((Still-Fees.)) Conder [Jupiter's companion. by the way is one of these.] was a creature I wanted to show off from the Shadowed Realm for a bit now, but didn't think I would get a chance to, but I had a brilliant streak, and kinda wanted to sow a bit more drama into the Wall Team. ((since I think the tension between Sigurd and Orpheaus will be very high for the frontliners. I wanted to give that feeling to all of the teams.))

Edited by Hukuna