Graterras, A World in Peril. [OOC/Sign-Ups]

Raindrop Valkyrie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up to you Flux if you and Glicks left before Bartimis appeared. I don't mind either way. I just intended for you to pick up their session so to speak around here that way while they are talking to Bartimus I could get it outta the way. and messing with the God of Life.....isn't very smart.

If Bartimus is the friendly one, I can only imagine the others... Still, maybe that'll be good to teach Sigurd to think before talking... That is, if he lives for learning that. XD

Well, Sigurd is hitting Bartimus's pet peeve, in not treating him like a god. Amongst the other gods Bartimus isn't treated to well as they have all created life for the most part, so they wonder what use is he really. SO that is the thing that will cause him to fly over the edge more than anything else. You just so happened to push the right buttons, and make him really bloody angry lol. And he is probably the friendliest god of the gods, most of the others would have killed you for sure already if you angered them like this ((hell Seeker would have killed all of you probably to test what different organic matter's burning points were.)). Bartimus doesn't like killing since...well God of Life.

Well, I think it'd be more interesting if Nero was gone at that point and ends up having to try to pretend that he was there when they met a god (assuming nobody notices his disappearance). So I think I'll go that route.

... Seeker = Mayuri Kurotsuchi of Graterras lol

now I'm curious about how the other gods would kill

dang it Sigurd XD

Sigurd likes pushing buttons. But he won't do it when it brings others in danger xD

By the way, if it wasn't obvious Bartimus ((or any god for that matter)) probably won't ever give you a straight answer, most because if he just told you.....what would be the point? No fun in the gods just pointing you exactly there. Better they point you in the right direction, makes for a better story that way.

((also, don't just pan over his questions, they are more important then you think.))

By the way, if it wasn't obvious Bartimus ((or any god for that matter)) probably won't ever give you a straight answer, most because if he just told you.....what would be the point? No fun in the gods just pointing you exactly there. Better they point you in the right direction, makes for a better story that way.

((also, don't just pan over his questions, they are more important then you think.))

Sigurd prefers a straight answer. He'll consider it a bit of cheating on Bartimus' part.(Because he can't figure it out) And considering he almost died he's going to keep his mouth shut for now.

Better hope I don't adopt Lal's teaching methods......((I have a feeling Sigurd wouldn't actually mind...))

((also sidenote.....she is my favourite character of like.....all time, so figured I owed it to her to have an avatar of her at least once.))