Graterras, A World in Peril. [OOC/Sign-Ups]

Raindrop Valkyrie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll find lots and lots of them, many headings and links are pretty interesting..

I used to go there and read up on a bunch of stuff(particularly Nightmare Fuel, but don't get me wrong, I'm no Nightmare Fetishist)whenever I got bored and had nothing better to do lul

Your souls, but you look like what you did on Graterras (that is the form you are most Familar with, so even your soul Projects it). That is how you recognized the others as the people who fought along side you. and you will get your hammer back, Lumabella wouldn't send you back to the reall world with no gear or armour, that is just asking for you guys to die again lol.

"Greetings, heros, I am Lumabella, Lady of the Light, do you know why you are here?" Even if you didn't have an answer to that question, one would be dumbstruck. You were talking to the Goddess of Light herself Lumabella....this must have been a special occasion if a Goddess was talking to you directly. Maybe the gods haven't forsaken the world yet.

I feel like that line was geared towards Nero...

actually wasn't lol. Most people think the gods have abandoned the world, as it has been getting worse and worse. Only the Elemental gods seemed to care anymore, seeing as they had their Templars. As you see more the world you will realize a lot of it is pretty crappy, and there were many signs of it's decay.

and as a sidenote, Fulmine isn't something you guys will need to worry about. That is an arc that doesn't involve your characters. You seeing that was merely to show you, other things are happening in Graterras you may not be involved in.

It will be a similar affair, just it won't be entirely hopeless like it was against the Gentleman. He was just way stronger than you guys at that point. He is the Big Bad of the Story so it will be awhile until you fight him again, but all will be made CLear once you reach Nevermore......(Also too Flux....Nevermore is named because of the Poe Peom, since The Shadowed Isle is shaped like a Raven. I am not the best with map skills, so I would love to draw up a map for you guys, but I have a feeling it would be impossible to read lol.)

(Also too Flux....Nevermore is named because of the Poe Peom, since The Shadowed Isle is shaped like a Raven. I am not the best with map skills, so I would love to draw up a map for you guys, but I have a feeling it would be impossible to read lol.)

I really like this writer.. Are we gonna run into a sort Red Death too? (ideas, ideas.. lol I dunno.)

As for a map, well... maybe if I had a general idea I could draw up some fanart conceptual ideas about the map of Graterras(though I may be horrible with drawing nature-- I draw people best *Shrug*)

Lol I wouldn't worry about it too much, the map is like jumble as hell in my head, and the Shadowed Isle is the only place I have Cemented. Though, it would be cool if you did a pic of Odin and the Gentleman for me, been thinking about putting up Bios for them (One will definitely be around for Odin), and would be cool to have something too put in there, I described their looks, for the most part. (The Gentleman's armour is a bit elaborate though as I am sure you could tell from the way I described it.)

By the way I decided to do a time skip, so chapter one is now actually done, I want to skip a bit of the traveling the open space and open it back up at the Mouth of the Abyss. So tomorrow I will be releasing Chapter 2 For Graterras. See you all there!