• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He might be possessed by Ace too, actually, in that case... Then it'll be a battle of will from then on.

If Marcus wins he gets a free teddy bear with evil spirits inside them though. Enya'll flip out if that happens.

On the topic of Marcus stabbing people, just to recap who else has he killed?

Woah, true. Actually the only thing preventing Marcus from being a big problem is that he hasn't figured out the powers he got yet. Once he does... :ph34r:

Also guys, I'd like to ask if you're ok with me editing Ellaria's powers a little... I feel like she's kinda useless as she is now. Not only she's blind, but also under powered.

:mellow:

...Should I be worried?

What Mr. Taylor is planning isn't directly evil. It's just incredibly dangerous, which is why he doesn't want to try it while anyone else is around.

And you guys really decided to travel with Marcus? Well, good luck.

Edited by Supernovae

Ok, so here goes the edit.

Name:Ellaria Stonewall

Appearance: Grey eyes, black hair, short and gaunt,pale brown skin.

Personality Overview: mistrustful and frail in a first contact,but a loyal friend and strong when you now her well.

Backstory: After Ellaria lost her parents in a car acident and become blind, she lived in a horrible orphanage for long 10 years. In her 10 years birthday, she fled the orphanage and started a life on the streets, sleeping under bridges, stealing and killing to survive. In one of her "misadventures for food" , she lost herself. Seeking for a shelter, she went into the cave and under the hill.

Ability/Cost: ((short time invisibility/ becomes very weak))- original

Ellaria is able to turn invisible by playing with other's perception of light. This means that rather than making herself invisible, she makes the opponent temporarily blind towards her. Once she gains control of this ability, she may select who she wants to see her, and even make other people and things around her invisible too. On the most of her power, she may turn the opponent completely blind. The more things she hides, however, the less time she can keep the power working, and once she's finished she gets extremely tired.

• 2 weeks later...

He he, bold move there Super. Lucky for you the food is not poisoned and you've got Phantom with you. (By the way I'm assuming you guys are still in the phantom zone?)

He he, bold move there Super. Lucky for you the food is not poisoned and you've got Phantom with you. (By the way I'm assuming you guys are still in the phantom zone?)

Right now we are, yes. I'm curious as to what will happen, though...

Edited by Flux

Ok, so here goes the edit.

Name:Ellaria Stonewall

Appearance: Grey eyes, black hair, short and gaunt,pale brown skin.

Personality Overview: mistrustful and frail in a first contact,but a loyal friend and strong when you now her well.

Backstory: After Ellaria lost her parents in a car acident and become blind, she lived in a horrible orphanage for long 10 years. In her 10 years birthday, she fled the orphanage and started a life on the streets, sleeping under bridges, stealing and killing to survive. In one of her "misadventures for food" , she lost herself. Seeking for a shelter, she went into the cave and under the hill.

Ability/Cost: ((short time invisibility/ becomes very weak))- original

Ellaria is able to turn invisible by playing with other's perception of light. This means that rather than making herself invisible, she makes the opponent temporarily blind towards her. Once she gains control of this ability, she may select who she wants to see her, and even make other people and things around her invisible too. On the most of her power, she may turn the opponent completely blind. The more things she hides, however, the less time she can keep the power working, and once she's finished she gets extremely tired.

Will we ever see the darker side of Ellaria that killed people?

Will we ever see the darker side of Ellaria that killed people?

Possibly. To be really honest, i forgot about that part (Oops... But after all she was my sister's character). Still, I think if she's pressed enough and in the right way I can make that work.

Actually I'm already having an idea... huehuehe.

Right now we are, yes. I'm curious as to what will happen, though...

Ok, then you're safe... more or less. It seems the phantom zone is a nigh perfect counter to that trap. Evil plan failed. <_<

I figured someone had to eat the food eventually.

Yep, thanks Super! Remember that you guys didn't have a proper meal since entering the Hill...

Anyway, just as an explanation, most of the food there is safe. The trouble are the things guarding the it.

Aand speaking of meals, I'll just get breakfast and then finish the next IC post.

Kkkk yeah, Enya is finnaly acting little-kid-ish XD. And, also finnaly, Ellaria got tired of being protected all the time. This is going to be fun!

Also, K_H, sorry I lost track of your character for a bit. Could you make him meet one of the groups or find one of the already described places so I can locate him?